Soulmates 2 (Prinxiety)

I FORGOT TO MENTION! Thank you @_TheMidnightWolf_ for requesting! I have tried forever to get it to show up orange and tag you but it wouldn't, sorry about that. 

    Roman winced in pain, his leg was getting worse. If you stop moving it will only hurt worse, Roman reminded himself. Virgil got into his car and gasped when he saw Roman on his window shield. "Ahhh! What the f*ck!" Virgil screamed, accidentally honking his horn. Roman tried to speak but felt light-headed, the world was spinning and his leg was numb. "Roman? Roman?! Roman wake up! ROMAN!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Roman's vision was blurry, everything seemed like a hazy dream, with lights flashing everywhere. "I didn't know he was following me! I didn't see him till he got to my car!" came a panicked voice from his right, it sounded like the man he tried to chase. "He's gonna make it? Right? Right?! It's only a little blood loss from a fractured leg, nothing too serious? Someone answer me!" a voice screamed. It was the only thing he could hear, the rest sounded more like mumbles and backward whispers. He turned his head in the direction of the voice, his mouth mumbling things that no one could hear, no sound coming out. 

   "Roman? Roman you are going to be ok, you're going to black out for a bit, but you'll be ok," said the voice, trying to soothe him. Roman did half a nod, trying to find the direction where the voice was coming from. He felt like he was going to be sick, he didn't know what was happening and everything was spinning. He closed his eyes and felt his whole body go numb, allowing him to rest. 

     Sounds, color, and touch, everything he took for granted came back to him. He gently tapped the side of his bed, the blanket, his nose, anywhere he could, being grateful that he could feel them against his fingertips. He observed every detail in the room, anything from the shadow of the chair or the man sitting next to his bed. His eyes went wide when he realized someone was watching him, sitting up straighter in order to look less defenseless. "Relax, it's just me," came the same voice he's been reaching to for the past three days. 

   "Who's just me?" Roman asked, remembering the fact that he still didn't know the man's name. "Virgil," the man answered, "And you are Roman." "I know who I am, I also still remember everything," Roman said, playing the events of what happened one by one in his head. "That was a risky thing you did, gave everyone a scare," Virgil mumbled, examing Roman's face. "I just really needed to talk to you, did you know that we're soulmates?" Roman asked, rolling up the sleeve of his shirt to reveal his tattoo of the three nurses, searching for a reaction on Virgil's face. 

   "Yes, actually. While I was leaving I figured it out, I knew you needed rest so I decided that I would keep quiet about it until tomorrow until I saw you again, that worked out nice huh?" Virgil asked with a sad smile. "I'm sorry. I should have waited-" Roman started but Virgil cut him off. "You don't have anything to be sorry about! Besides scaring me and countless others to death! Oh, and by the way, a few of your family members dropped by so I'll let them know that you're ok," Virgil said, remembering that he had a job and needed to work. Virgil grabbed the notepad that was on Roman's bedside stand and scribbled something on it. 

  "When you get your phone back, send me a text or something," Virgil mumbled, giving the paper to Roman. "Thanks. I will," Roman smiled, looking up at the man in front of him. "Well, see ya later?" Virgil trailed off awkwardly, giving a two finger salute as he began to walk towards the door. "Oh wait, Virgil?" Roman asked, suddenly remembering a question he was meant to ask. "Yeah?" Virgil asked, taking his hand off the doorknob. 

    "Just a random question, where is your tattoo?" Roman asked, it really didn't matter, he was just curious. "On my wrist," Virgil answered, rolling down his sleeve to reveal a tattoo that looked exactly like Roman's. "Ok," Roman mumbled, resting his head back on his pillow with a smile. "May I asked why you wanted to know?" Virgil asked, stalling to leave. "I just can't believe I was lucky enough to have someone as amazing as you as my soulmate," Roman mumbled, turning his head to the now red-faced man.

   Virgil laughed, "I've actually been asking myself the same thing, believe it or not." Roman chuckled, willing himself not to blush. "Oh well, bye, see ya soon," Roman called after him as Virgil walked out the door. "Bye, dork!" Roman smiled at the nickname, already coming up with a list of comebacks to use against his new-found soulmate. 

(Ok so the ending was bad so I apologize for that but to be fair, I wrote this in about 45 minutes BECAUSE I FORGOT I MADE A PROMISE IT WOULD BE OUT YESTERDAY! I'm saying yesterday because it's 12:19 here so I am 20 minutes late whoops XD. I hope it's close enough and that you forgive me! Also, my ear is killing me! I think that Satan is having a party in my ear with a bunch of fire demons or something. Anyways, I hope you guys get some rest or if you just woke up or something that you have a great morning!)