Hold me I'm scared (Prinxiety)

A flash of lightning, thunder rolls across the sky. Anxiety smiles, it was raining.

A flash of lightning, thunder rolls across the sky. Roman's eyes widened in fear, it was storming.
Anxiety loved the rain, the sound and smell of it calmed him down.
Roman hated storms, they scared the living daylights out of him(sorry for the pun no one gets).

Anxiety went outside and sat on the porch. He took in the smell of rain and listened to the *tink tink* of the rain hitting the roof above him. He smiled a relaxed smile, the sky picked a good day to rain.

Roman decided he would just stay inside, as long as he put on loud music the storm would be nonexistent. Maybe I should sharpen my sword...you have time... His eyes went wide when he realized, he left his sword on the porch. He took a breath, be a man Roman, go get your sword like a big bo- like a man. Roman walked out of his room and towards the porch. He slowly opened the door and looked at the dark grey clouds in the sky, he shivered as he got fully out. "Roman?" Anxiety asked. Roman jumped, he didn't realize Anxiety was out there. "Anxiety! W-what are you doing out here?" He asked, trying to look like he wasn't terrified for his life. "Enjoying the rain...what are you doing?" He asked, staring ahead of him at the rain dripping off of the roof. "J-just g-grabbing my sword" he trembled, jumping as a flash of lightning light up the porch, a small whine of fear escaping his lips. "Roman are you ok? Do you need help?" Anxiety asked, concerned for his friend. "Yeah I'm fine.. eek! A hug would be nice though..." He trailed off, blushing as he realized what he said. "Errr...I'm not much of a hugger.."
Bang!
"Fine fine! Gosh you look like a lost puppy!" Anxiety said, walking over to the trembling boy by the door. Roman instantly buried his face in the crook of Anxiety's neck and mumbled a thank you.
"Roman"
"Yeah?"
"Are you afraid of rain?"
"No,"
"...."
"Ok yes.."
"Why?"
"In Disney movies rain symbolizes bad things will happen."
"But this is real life"
"Even scarier"
"Agreed"
"But Anx?"
"Yeah?"
"You make me feel safe, ironically"
"...."
"Sorry, didn't mean to make things awkward"
"Are you ready to release from the hug now?"
"I don't think I could ever let you leave my arms"
"Pfft you're the one that needed comfort"
"...."
"You know it's true"
"Ok fine, but I need to get my sword," Roman said, taking one hand off of Anxiety's waist to grab the sword that was behind Anxiety.
"Now I just need to get into the house.." Roman said.
"You don't expect me to hug you all the way back to the house do you?" Anxiety asked, freaking out a bit.
"Well of course not, but I just don't want to leave your arms!" Roman teased, even though his face was dark red.
"I suppose you need a farewell kiss" Anxiety asked, rolling eyes and hoping that his white foundation hid his rising blush.
"Why not," Roman whispered before leaning in and hesitantly pressing a kiss to Anxiety's lips.
Anxiety was shocked, but soon pulled Roman down for a much longer kiss.
Roman kissed back immediately, letting out five months of crushing into the kiss.
When they broke away Roman let out a sigh of relief.
"I was hoping you liked me back, I've liked you for ages."
"What's there not to like? Besides how annoying you can be sometimes," Anxiety teased, smirking a smug smirk.
"Well you're not so bad yourself, hot topic" Roman said sarcastically.
"Roman, the storm has past and I'm really hungry, can we head inside?" Anxiety asked, a small about of whine in his voice.
Roman looked around, the clouds have disappeared and the sun has appeared.
"Sure" Roman said, slowly letting go of his....boyfriend?
"Anxiety? What are we now?" Roman asked, slightly nervous for the answer. "Oh right, will you be my boyfriend Roman?" Anxiety asked.
"Yes!" Roman said, pretending to go in for a hug. Anxiety laughed at the joke the Prince made.
"Alright! Time for food!" Roman said, raising his hands in his infamous way.
"Yeah!" Anxiety exclaimed, running inside.
Roman smiled, he finally gets to call Anxiety his, maybe the rain isn't so bad after all.

(An: this story went a lot better in my head...but I really don't want to have to rewrite it...I might start doing prompts because writers block is hitting me hard.)