"It's just a mask"

Requested by tj55edwards. I hope that it gives enough of the "feels," because I'm not all that great at writing depressing stuff.

Warning: A small mention of thinking of suicide, talks about insecurity. 

    Roman seemed like an arrogant, self centered prince, he seems like he's so full of himself, but the truth was, he isn't. Roman is insecure, he thought that if he teared down the others then he'd feel better, if they thought he looked better than the other traits then everyone would. But that wasn't true. 

    Roman kept to himself most of the time, he was forced to. Every time one of the other traits saw him in the room they tried their best not to start too much of a conversation, they feared that if they did then he'd start talking about how much better he was than them. Roman hated it, he wanted to fix it but then he'd have to tell them about his insecurities, and he feared the worst. Either they would tease him for it, not believe him and laugh, or both.
     Roman was currently in his room, feeling worthless. All he did was make others feel terrible about themselves, he wasn't even that creative, Thomas would do fine without him. These were the thoughts that were running through Roman's mind, he thought about the sword in his pocket, a tear slipped down his face.
     Patton went to go get everyone for dinner, but he was confused when he heard crying coming from Roman's room. He peaked in the to see Roman whispering to himself quietly in between sobs, hands clutching his sword. Patton quietly walked towards him. "I'm worthless, all I ever do is make the people I care about hate me and give Thomas terrible ideas," Roman said to himself, making Patton start to cry too. "That's not true!" Patton said, tackling Roman into a hug. "P-Patton?!" Roman asked, eyes wide. "You don't give terrible ideas! Even ask the fans! We care about you! We all do! LOGAN! VIRGIL!" Patton called the others, who when they saw what was happening exchanged looks, Patton was crazy if he thought they were joining the hug. 

   "Ummm, What exactly is happening?" Logan asked, looking at the sobbing mess in front of him, getting a weird feeling in his chest. "Yeah, what's his problem?" Virgil asked, wincing when he realized how mean it sounded. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean," Roman cut him off. "No, it's fine," Roman said with a spacey voice, standing up and walking forwards a bit so he was facing all of them, only to look down, "I mean, all I do is insult you guys and give Thomas shitty ideas," Roman mumbled the last bit, another tear dripping off his face. "That's not true! And Language!" Patton said, feeling his heart break in his chest. 

 "English, and I also agree that that's not all you do, and you certainly don't give Thomas, sh-uh, bad ideas," Logan stated, changing his wording last minute when he remembered Patton was listening. "Well, he does insult us a lot," Virgil mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. "Indeed, do you mind explaining, Roman?" Logan asked, turning to face Roman again, curious to hear what he has to say. Roman sniffled, "I guess, oh forget it! I KNOW that it's because when I see you guys, I think 'Wow, I'll never be as Smart as him, or I'll never be able to win over the crowd with how adorable I am, or how I'll never be able to be a rebel like him' and it just gets to me, I know I'm not the favorite, Virgil is! Everyone keeps talking about you in the comments and everywhere else! And then they talk about Patton and how cute he is! And how smart Logan is. And what do they have to say about me? 'He's so mean!' 'How is anyone that self-centered?'  I just, hate it!" Roman stated, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration as he started pacing around the room. 

"Then why do you pick on me the most?" Virgil asked, shrinking slightly into his hoodie when Patton and Logan looked at him with a "you're not helping" glance. "Well, it's pretty clear that you're the favorite, I just kind of got jealous," he chuckled sadly, "And what good did that get me." 

"Roman, not everyone thinks poorly of you, we don't! Most of the fans don't! You just need to stop letting hate get you down, maybe a change in appearance would help?" Patton suggested. "I suppose that could help, thank you, all of you, I am so so sorry for how I treated you and promise that I will try my best to make it up to you." Roman said, fixing his posture, and raising one hand while the other stayed on his chest, "A prince's honor." 

"Ok well, I'mma go and get something to eat, I'm starving," Virgil said, sinking down. "I might do the same, I do have a book to finish afterwards," Logan said, sinking down as well. "Well, umm, do you have any ideas on what you are going to do for a change? You don't have to change anything if you don't want to, I just feel like a change in appearance would make it easier for a mental change," Patton said, a hopeful twinkle in his eye. "Well I did have one idea, I'm going to try to get Thomas to dye his hair purple!" Roman stated boldly, searching for any signs of negative reaction from Patton. "AHHH!! THATSOUNDSAMAZINGI'MGONNAHELPYOUBECAUSEKNOWIREALLYWANTPURPLEHAIR," Patton gushed, sinking down. Roman smiled, he was going to do everything he could to make all of them feel like he truly cared about them, because he did. 

And that's why the next video was made. I'm kidding! This doesn't really have to be cannon to the new video but oh my gosh darnest goodness HARRY POTTER AND THE SIDES IN ONE VIDEO IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME! 

And yes, I am back for a little while! I will post as much as I can because this isn't my computer and I'm going to use it until the owner says I can't haha! I also have a lot I have to do today though, but I will publish this and possibly two more? Most likely one but I am in a writing mood so idk. 

Thomas Sander's sides one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें