Too bored (Prinxiety) kinda smutty...

So...this is interesting....BlairZadilka requested smut....um......I'm not going to...go into detail but I will write as much as I'm comfortable with....and then you can let your imagination run wild...deal?

WARNING: SMUT LIKE CONTENT THAT WAS POORlY WRITTEN BECAUSE AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

      Virgil was bored, so he decided to do his two favorite things,
   1. Make Roman flustered
   2. Roman.
Virgil went to Roman's room, smirking when he walked in the door. Roman was wearing his PJ's which is a Disney Tee and "I'm glad you put a normal shirt on, it will make ripping it off so much easier," Virgil said with a wink. "Umm as much as I love how this conversation is going....why, exactly is it going this way?" Roman asked, blushing. "Because I'm bored!" Virgil said, face planting into Roman's bed. "Well what do you want to do?" Roman asked, sitting down. "Duh...isn't it obvious?" Virgil asked, sitting up and wrapping his arms around Roman's neck, "You." Roman blushed, he never knew how to respond to these kind of straight forward conversations. "Oh um well, I guess," Roman said, trying to think of a response. Virgil just laughed a bit before colliding his lips with Roman's.
        Roman kissed back immendently, lowering Virgil on the bed. Virgil's hands slid up Roman's shirt, tugging at the cloth. "I don't think we should be doing this while I'm wearing a Disney tee-shirt, that's insulting Disney!" Roman teased, leaving a small peck on Virgil's jawline to show him that he did actually want to continue. Virgil pushed Roman so he was sitting on Roman's lap, legs on either side of the Prince. He slowly took off Roman's shirt halfway teasingly before quickly taking it off, messing up Roman's hair. "Hey! Be careful! That's my favorite Pajama shirt!" Roman exclaimed as Virgil threw it across the room and on the table in the room. Virgil just scoffed, lowering Roman down and leaving a small hickey on his neck. Roman bit his lip, trying to hold back a moan, but when Virgil found his sweet spot he let out a soft moan that made Virgil smirk on his skin. "Always top huh?" Virgil mumbled on his skin. "Shut up and kiss me," Roman said, making their lips connect. Roman licked Virgil's bottom lip, begging for entrence. Virgil started teasing him, making it seem like he was going to before pulling away for a second before kissing him again. Roman growled in frustration, lowing Virgil so that he was back on top. He snapped Virgil's waistband on his sweatpants, causing the emo to gasp allowing Roman access. Roman pulled away, "What am I getting myself into this time?" he asked with a smirk. "What's the fun in telling you?" Virgil asked before pulling him down once more for another heated kiss.

I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE SMUT I'M MORE OF A FLUFF WRITER IF THAT AHHHHHHHHH
I just wrote some stuff that happens in other smut stories.....I'm sorry that it's shirt but hey....heh....I did it!

Bye Jelly beans! (Leave a comment of what you think of the new outro...idk it feels awkward calling you that but rise my jelly beans rise!) and remember....I care about all of you and if you ever need someone to talk to I will always listen, but I'm not on my computer much so I'm sorry if I don't answer right away :)