HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (2)

(I figured that would be a more fitting title instead of naming off every. single. holiday google tells me about XD.         Thomas made a Christmas video??!?!! Yes please!  I love the fan art already! And the song ending was perfect! Everything about the video was AMAZING!)   I was going to have some conflicts and such like "burnt cookies" and "Joan's running late" but I just kind of want to keep the calm Christmas Morning theme, ya know? Some Christmas fluff. Maybe if I run out of ideas then I'll write an alternative ending called "Christmas Disaster?" IDK '

     After coming back, the sides  were welcomed by the smell of sugar cookies and even a bit of lingering cheese smell from the kabobs. Considering the fact that they were only gone for a few hours, it makes sense. 

     "So, we literally have no plans for the holidays except for that?" Roman asked, plopping down on the couch. 

    "No, we do not," Logan said, going into the fridge to check on his crofters, "Where on Earth?"

    "What's wrong Loggie?" Patton asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

      "I swear I put my crofters back in the fridge," Logan trailed off, "Did someone rob our house?" 

   "I think that if someone broke into our house, they'd take a lot more than a jar of crofters," Virgil laughed, sitting at his normal place on the stairs. 

    "Virg, you can sit on the couch you know, you don't have to hide on the stairs," Patton joked. 

     Roman laughed, "Yeah, you can sit by me." 

Virgil laughed awkwardly, "Guys, chill. I just decided to sit here, I'm done trying to distance myself." 

   Roman shrugged, "I was just saying that you can sit  next me, if you'd like." 

     "Yeah, well thanks to you my stomach hurts like heck because of all that Sugar cookie dough," Virgil teased, crossing his arm. 

    "Hey! I tried to stop you!" Roman laughed, "But you just kept stealing bite after bite!" 

   "I wouldn't of if I knew my stomach was going to hurt so bad!" Virgil laughed, making his way over the couch. 

    "Well you ate like all of it!" Roman laughed, wrapping his arms around him. 

    "Well you told me it was fine! Saying that you've 'ate three pounds of it and are still fine and dandy'" Virgil reminded him, teasingly punching his arm. 

   "Yeah! In my life not all in one day!" Roman laughed. 

    "Should of made that more clear," Virgil said, fake pouting. 

   "Well, what if I make you hot chocolate," Roman asked, booping his nose. 

   "Hmmm, maybe," Virgil shrugged, trying to hide the goofy grin on his face. 

   "Ok," Roman chuckled, getting up to head to the kitchen. 

  "Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Logan teased, looking up from his book.

   Virgil blushed, "Well, it's not official, neither one of us have asked or anything." 

   "Yeah, well it's not that hard to picture, even the fans are getting suspicious," Patton chuckled, turning his computer to show Virgil all the Fan-art of Prinxiety that he totally just now looked up. 

   "Ok! But what do you want me to do about it?" Virgil asked with a chuckled. 

    "How about ask me out?" Roman asked, coming back with two mugs.