Why so shy? P2 (Prinxiety)

(Ok so I have been gone a long time and I'm sorry! Please forgive!)

    For the rest of the day, Virgil was left in a daze. Did Roman really just say that? Did he even mean it? It doesn't matter, just the fact that he told him something like makes his heart fuzzy. What? No it didn't! Don't think like that Virgil! Virgil did his best to avoid Roman for the rest of day, not wanting to embarrass himself. Don't get him wrong, he liked Roman too, at least, he thought he did, but he didn't want to discuss this unless he was absolutely sure he knew what he was going to say.
     For the rest of the day, Roman did not feel like himself at all, he did his best to avoid talking because he was embarrassed. Roman just admitted to having a "small" crush on Virgil and has gotten no response so far. Did Virgil not like him back? That's ridiculous​! If Virgil didn't also like Roman then he wouldn't flirt back, right? What if he never thought of it as flirting but just teasing? Roman what have you done! Roman's eyes went wide with realization, how was he supposed to fix this? Roman walked straight towards Virgil's room, it was now or never, even if he was just going to wing it.
    "Virgil I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that because now everything is awkward and I don't want it to be, what was I thinking? You liking me back," Roman scoffed at himself, sitting down on the couch angrily. "You were thinking correctly," Virgil mumbled, sitting next to him and staring at the ground. Roman was shocked, "Really?" he asked, not fully believing him. "I mean, yeah, the whole reason I avoided you was because I was trying to think of something to say," Virgil admitted, causing Roman to lean his head back and smile, before bursting out laughing. "This whole day! The whole day I was worried I messed up, only to find that my crush liked me back and surprise surprise, he was too anxious to tell me!" Roman said, laughing so hard he was leaning against Virgil trying to catch his breath. "What's so funny about that?" Virgil asked, frowning. "Nothing! It's not!" Roman said with little breath he had. "Then why are you laughing?" Virgil asked, trying to sit Roman upright but failing. "I don't know!" Roman admitted, slowly calming down. 

Roman cleared his throat and stood up straight once more, "So, if I like you, and you like me back, what should we do know?" Roman asked. "I don't know! You're supposed to be the romantic side!" Virgil said, not wanting to be the one to make the decision. "Well, I could think of one thing," Roman said, stealing a glance at Virgil. "And that is?" Virgil asked, growing slight impatient to this whole mushy gushy thing. Roman leaned in, their faces inches apart, he look at Virgil almost as if asking for permission. Virgil closed the space between them, a soft gentle kiss that only lasted seconds. "I, I like that idea," Virgil stammered a little, causing Roman to chuckle. "It's so cute when you're shy," was all Roman said before connecting their lips again. 

(I don't know why but that one was so awkward to write. Not like, bad but it just felt weird? I don't know lol ok byeeeeeee!)