Cute (Prinxiety)

(A/n: This was sorta requested by SnoFlayk so I decided why not!)

        Virgil's head rested on Roman's chest, peacefully sleeping. Roman on the other hand was wide awake, flipping through the channels on the couch. After a hour or so of watching disney shows, Virgil started to stir. He looked up at Roman, a soft blush heating his face. "Morning sunshine, or should I say, afternoon," Roman chuckled at his little joke, brining his attention back to screen. Virgil grumbled, resting his head on Roman's chest once again to watch the show. "Awwww! That dog is almost as cute as you!" Roman exclaimed, not fully aware of what he was saying. "What?!" Virgil asked, sitting up, "I am not cute!" "What? Of course you are!" Roman said, facing his body towards Virgil. "I am not cute, I am, evil, dark, and an emo nightmare!" Virgil stated, crossing his arms. "True, but you're still cute," Roman said, a smug look taking over his face. "I can't believe you," Virgil stated, moving the other side of the couch. "I can't believe you! How do you not realize how cute you are?" Roman asked, standing up. "There is nothing cute about me!" Virgil said, also standing up. "Nothing? Nothing?! Everything about you is cute! Even your name is cute!" Roman stated, getting closer to Virgil with each word.
       "I, am not, cute," Virgil said calmly, barely a whisper. "Virgil, if you don't admit how cute you are," Roman stated, backing Virgil against the wall, "No kisses, for a week." Virgil gaped at him, giving him a "you're joking face". Roman raised a brow at him, assuring Virgil he was serious. Virgil sighed, "Fine." Roman smirked, putting his hands on either side of Virgil's face, palms pressing against the wall. "I guess you can kiss these lips goodbye," Virgil said, a huge smirk on his face the whole time as he walked away from Roman, he stopped at his door. "Oh wait, you can't."

(I might make a  sequel to this one and basically they would see how hard it is to go without kissing each other for a week, yeah?)