Lectures (Logan x Patton)

(I have no idea why but this is my least favorite so be warned XD)

Backstory:

Anxiety and Roman were doing to the lil' nasties when Patton heard them and thought the moaning meant they were hurt and went to help them but Logan stopped him and said they were fine. Logan suggested that instead, they cuddled in Patton's room (since it is farthest away from Anx's room). 

     ~The next day 10:26 pm~

   Patton walked into Logan's room, "Logan?" he asked sheepishly. 

  "Yes Patton?" Logan asked, not looking up from his book. 

 Patton sat down on the bed next to him,"What were they doing last night? When I went to ask them if they were ok this morning, they had what looked to be no clothes on, and had little red splotches on their necks and chest," he said, poking at his own chest where the splotches were with concern. 

    Logan, who was currently taking a sip of the tea next next to him, spat it out and it caused tea to get all over his shirt and blanket. 

    "Oh, Logan" Patton sighed, running to the kitchen to get a rag and then began to dab at Logan's shirt with it. 

  "Thanks," Logan said sheepishly. 

"You're welcome. Anyways, what were they doing?" Patton asked casually, fidgeting with the rag in front of him. 

 "They were, uhhh, do you know how babies are made?" Logan asked, knowing it would make this job easier if he did. 

  "Well girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice" Patton said in a sing-song voice.  

   Logan shook his head and chuckled quietly. "No, you see, when two people love each other very, very much their goal is to express it in a very strange manner. Different people express it in different ways," Logan said, choosing his words carefully. 

   "Logan, you love me very very much, right?" Patton asked, putting the rag aside, "I mean, if you didn't I wouldn't be able to do this" he said happily, planting a small peck on Logan's lips.

  "Well yes, but sweetie, most people wait till they have been in a relationship for a long, long time before doing this," he said, putting his book aside and fixing his glasses.

"We've been dating a long long time!" Patton whined.
"Honey?"
"Yeah?"
"It's been three days"
"Best three days of my life!"
"Yes hun, me too."

"Well are those red things a part of the thing people do after dating a long long time?" Patton asked.
"Not exactly..." Logan said with a small frown.

 "Then how do we get those bumps? By pinching each other?" Patton asked, pinching Logan's arm. "Ow! No, that's not how it works!" Logan said rubbing his arm.

  "But it made your arm red! But it doesn't look like theirs!" He complained, examing the mark on Logan's arm.

   "Why do you want one so bad?" Logan asked confused. 

    "Because it symbolizes love, and I love you! Do you not love me?" Patton asked, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

 "Honey, of course I do! But they are considered inappropriate to some people," he explained, wrapping his arms around Patton to comfort him. 

"So? Just one? Please?" He whined, hugging him back.

 "How about this, either I give you one right now, or we go to bed now, and tomorrow morning you can have two? Deal?" Logan asked. 

 "Deal," Patton said, burrowing down in the blankets, pulling Logan down with him.

 "Are you waiting for tomorrow?" Logan asked.

 "Yeah! I want two!" He said with a yawn nuzzling into Logan's chest, "G'night" he yawned lazily, drifting off to sleep. 

"'Night" Logan replied, playing with Patton's hair. Logan was hoping Patton would forget about what he wanted in the morning, and they could just continue on with their lives. Part of him doesn't mind giving him a hickey but the other part thinks of him as too pure. It doesn't matter now, all that matters is that his has the man of his dreams in his arms and can be with him for the rest of his life.