Maybe in a little bit of time

Roman knocked on Virgil's door, bouncing on the heels of his feet anxiously, ironic right? He was about to do something that not even someone as ridiculously brave as him would ever even think to do, yet here he was, and he was about to puke. 

      Virgil opened his door, raising a brow at the prince in front of him, "Roman? What are you doing here?" 

   Roman cleared his throat nervously, "May I come in?" Oh god, this was absolutely terrifying. Roman hasn't even done anything yet and he already felt Virgil catching on to him. 

    "Yeah, go ahead," Virgil said, stepping out of his way. What was going on? It wasn't like Roman to be so nervous, normally he just barges into any room he pleases. 

      Roman fiddled with Virgil's sheets, trying to clear his thoughts, why was this so hard? 

   "So, uh, Virgil," Roman started, feeling sweat start to form on his forehead,  why was it suddenly 140 degrees in here? "As you know, almost all of the fans ship us," 'Ugh, what a terrible way to start this,' Roman thought, staring at the sheets. 

    "Uh, yeah, that is true," Virgil said with a nervous chuckle, turning his back to look at his dresser, trying to hide his blush. 

     "Well, I think that in one of the end cards, we should kiss," Roman said, flinching at the fact that Virgil's shoulders tensed, "You know, to keep them interested." 

 Virgil turned around, hoping the room was dark enough to hide his blush, it wasn't. "What?" 

Roman took a deep breath, "But if we did, it can't look forced. We'll have to practice said kiss." 

    Virgil let out another nervous chuckle, "Is that really what you came in stuttering for?" 

    Roman faked a gasp, "I was not stuttering!" 

    "N-n-n-n-no you we-weren't!" Virgil teased, sitting down on the bed next to him. 

   Roman punched him teasingly, "Oh go kiss a dragon-witch!" 

  "It'd probably be better than kissing you," Virgil teased in a whisper, leaning closer to Roman. 

     Roman hesitated, looking Virgil into the eyes before gazing down at his lips. He leaned in until their lips were just a breath away, "Why don't we find out?" he whispered. 

   Virgil closed the gap, his stomach doing flips. This wasn't how he planned the rest of his night was going to go, not that he was complaining. 

 Roman lowered him down onto the bed, his legs on either side of Virgil. Roman kissed his jaw and trailed down to Virgil's neck, sucking on the soft skin. Virgil gasped. 

  (STOP! So, here's how it's going to go. Smut ending will be up in two weeks (I have an analogical smut coming in a week, sorry to the person who requested it like a month ago...) in my Smut book, SSS (Sander Side Smut). The fluff ending is in this book, just keep reading. I'm doing it this way for people who came here for innocent sweet stories, not uh, something else...) 

"Roman," Virgil breathed, pushing him off. 

  "Oh god, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" Roman started in a panic. 

   "It's ok! I just, I'm not ready for that, I'm sorry," Virgil said, hiding his flushed face. 

Roman placed his hands on Virgil's shoulder, "You have no reason to be sorry, maybe in a little bit of time you'll be ready or hey, maybe not. I don't care, as long as I can at least just have you in my arms."   

Virgil shook his head, "You're just perfect, aren't you?" 

   "You're finally catching on?" Roman teased with a smirk, laying down and bring Virgil down with him. 

"Oh shush," Virgil dismissed him with a yawn, and with that, they fell asleep just as Roman said, in each other's arms. 

(So um hi, I've been gone awhile and I'm sorry but I'm going to be gone for a little while longer. Just as I got my life back on track a freaking wrecking ball came and knocked me down. But hey, my birthday is coming up May 31st so that's pretty cool I guess. Hope you enjoyed and once again, I'm sorry.)