Chapter 3

"Bella," Marcus mumbled from next to me. We were sitting on the floor playing a board game with Lucas because we had nothing better to do. We had just come back in from the pool and were trying to pass time.
"Yeah Marcus?" I replied, looking over at him.
"Do you think Jake is bringing those twins to replace me and Lucas?" he asked, a sad look washing over his usually bright and happy face. It was very rare to see either Marcus or Lucas look upset. They were always happy and having fun, and not much was able to bring them down.
"Awwww Marcus! I don't think so. Jake is probably trying to help them as well as himself. Jake makes money off of everyone here so the more the merrier, and we all know the ladies love a good looking set of twins," I said, joking at the end hoping to lighten his spirits a little.
"Yeah but there's only so much room in the house. If they're better than us then they'll replace us," Marcus added.
"Marcus I don't think bringing these Martinez twins into the house was done with malicious intent. I'm sure everything will be fine," I reassured him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand, hoping to comfort him. I guess the twins just don't want to be pushed aside since the new ones will be like shiny new toys.
"I hope you're right," Marcus mumbled as he rolled the dice for his turn.

***

We heard screams of excitement coming from downstairs. I guess our new members have finally arrived. Lucas, Marcus and I have been slightly antisocial today due to their worries of the new twins moving in.
"Come, we should go introduce ourselves and welcome them," I smiled as I stood up and extended both my arms for them to take my hands. The took my hands and stood up and I put my arms over both of their shoulders, my feet almost lifting off the ground because I was short.

"You're so small, B," Lucas laughed as he put his arm under my legs and picked me up. I began laughing and squirming around in his arms as we walked downstairs. Well, I was carried downstairs. When Lucas finally put me down I scanned the room to look for unfamiliar faces. Finally, I stumbled across 2 boys that looked exactly the same. Bingo.

"These are the only ones you haven't met yet," Jake said as he motioned to the 3 of us.
"I'm Marcus, this is my twin brother Lucas," Marcus said proudly, a smile plastered on his face as usual.
"I'm Bella, nice to meet you!" I smile.
"I'm Ivan and this is Emilio," one of them said, smiling and nodding to us. He had a heavy accent, of course, since they weren't American. I was going to have lots of trouble telling the difference between them, that was for sure. Telling the difference between Lucas and Marcus was no problem for me, but this wasn't the case with these two.

They were cute though, I couldn't lie about that, even thought I was automatically a bit weary about them because Marcus and Lucas were unsure about the whole situation.

They haven't done anything wrong yet, though.
We'll see what happens.

"So, who wants pizza?!" Tessa asked enthusiastically, resulting in cheers from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this story so far!! It's only the beginning so it's not super interesting but yeah hope some of you like it!