Chapter 24

Marcus

While we were back in LA for a while, it was so hard to see Bella and Emilio together. The way he made her laugh and how she would bury her head in his chest always felt like a jab into my heart. I had hoped that going back home would have given me more of a chance, but we ended up back here anyway. I was supposed to be the one who ended up with Bella, it was always supposed to be me. I know everything about her, I have most of the days of my life with her. I'm the one who would be best for her, not him.

I know she loves me, and we would be perfect together, but for now she's with Emilio, and I'm not sure how to deal with that.

Bella

After having a conversation with Jake that morning about him kicking Alissa out, I decided to just go upstairs and stop dealing with him. I tried to convince him to let her back and that he was being douchey, but that didn't seem to work. I was starting to think Alissa is better off without him anywhere near her anyway, he's done enough horrible things. I felt like a bad friend living under the same roof but at that moment I didn't really have anywhere else to go. After being back in LA for about a week now, I was starting to feel like this is where I should stay, maybe staying in Maryland isn't what's right for me at this moment. LA has been my dream, why would I throw that away now when I have an opportunity to be here?

I just wanted to find a way to get away from Jake, but at the same time the rest of my friends are here as well. I just wish he never did anything to Alissa and we could all be friends without drama. I can't wrap my head around what he did or why he did it, but I guess that was an answer I was never going to get. For now I guess I should just avoid him and figure out my next step. Alissa said it was fine that I'm staying in the Team 10 house, but I still felt like somehow I was betraying her.

Thoughts racing through my head about everything going on, I decided to just go upstairs and relax. I saw Marcus and Lucas sitting on the floor in their old room, so I walked in and took a spot on the floor next to them.
"Hey B," Lucas smiled, giving me a tight but quick hug.
"Hey my favorite twins," I winked, crossing my legs and resting my head against my hand.
"So what are the chances of me getting you guys to stay in LA?" I asked them bluntly, shifting my eyes from one to the other.
"Oh, Bella, I dunno," Lucas mumbled.
"Come on, we want to stick together, and here is what's best for our careers and stuff. We can visit our family whenever but I feel like there's more opportunity here," I explained to them, hoping that what I said made sense to them.
"She's right," Marcus said to Lucas, shrugging slightly. "But we don't really get along with everyone," he added.
"So how about we find a place of our own or something? Not right away but we can consider it," I suggested, trying anything I could to get them to stay. They were my best friends, I needed them by my side. I may have a boyfriend now, but they are always my go to's and the people I turn to for everything, it would be different if we were so far apart.
"Okay, I guess it won't hurt to stay a bit longer," Lucas said, a smile spreading across his face.
"Those are my boys, I love you so much," I smiled as I hugged both of them at the same time.
"I feel like I haven't paid enough attention to you guys lately and I'm sorry, but you guys are the most important people to me and I'll try harder," I explained guiltily, trying to smile.

"We understand, B, we don't feel unloved, everything is okay," Marcus smiled.
"Good, because I can't have you guys be mad at me," I sighed in relief, "I need you guys to survive basically."

We decided to play a board game together since we used to play them all the time when we were kids, but we were interrupted by a very loud noise followed by some screaming.

"What's happening?"
"I have no idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of a bad chapter but I wanted to have more Dobre because I felt I was lacking! Hope you guys enjoy, leave a comment! 

-Rachael