Chapter 21

A few days later, I woke up in my room at the Team 10 house, I had gone back to staying there most nights unless Alissa needed me since I always preferred being in my own bed. Despite being in the house, I avoided Jake as much as possible after what he did to Alissa. I couldn't wrap my head around some of the things he had done but I chose to fly under the radar so the same thing wouldn't happen to me. Their relationship was none of my business and plus I had already gotten into enough arguments with him in the past. But today was my birthday, and I wasn't going to cause any drama today, or any other day hopefully. I was sad Marcus and Lucas weren't here though, I haven't had a birthday without them since I was 3. I got myself out of bed and started walking downstairs without fixing my appearance at all. At this point, I didn't care how anyone in this house saw me, and I had no one to impress. When I got to the bottom of the stairs there were balloons everywhere and everyone screamed "happy birthday!" simultaneously as they shot confetti towards me. I started laughing as I thanked everyone and went around to give hugs.
"We made you pancakes," Anthony smiled as he grabbed the plate off the kitchen island and handed it to me.
"Awwww guys," I cooed, taking the plate from Anthony and giving him a one armed hug. I went and sat at the island and began eating the pancakes. Everyone knew I loved pancakes, so it made sense they made them on my birthday.
"You can choose whatever you want to do during the day but tonight we're having a party here," Chance informed. I nodded with a mouthful of pancakes. I didn't even know what I wanted to do. 
"Happy birthday," Emilio said as he popped up beside me, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you," I blushed as I took his hand in mine.
"Bemilio! Bemilio! Bemilio!" everyone chanted, causing both of us to smile and awkwardly blush.
"They're so cute I honestly shipped this from day one," Tessa announced. She ran over to me and hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. Once I was done eating I told everyone I was going to go get ready before doing anything else. I scurried upstairs and into my room as I pulled out the outfit I had been planning on wearing on my birthday. I started doing my makeup and of course, Emilio walked into my room.
"You don't have to watch me get ready Emi, go be with everyone," I chuckled, glancing over at him.
"But it's your birthday, I want to be with you," he replied, smiling softly.
"Well if you insist," I smirked, looking away from the mirror to kiss his lips quickly. We chit chatted as I put my makeup on and once I was done I turned around to give him my full attention.
"Wow, you look amazing bebé," he said. I thanked him and stood in front of him, running my fingers through his soft hair, which was one of my favorite things to do.
"I wish Alissa was here right now," I sighed, feeling weird without her.
"I know, me too. The whole thing was kind of crazy but I didn't understand everything," he explained.
"Jake is just a douche sometimes, but she's one of my best friends so she's gonna spend my birthday with me. If Jake has an issue he doesn't have to come," I shrugged. Emilio nodded in agreement and shook his head and ran his hand through his hair to fix it.
"So what do you want to do today?" he asked. I shrugged, thinking about it.
"Something fun, maybe like go-karting or four wheeling or something fun," I suggested.
"Sounds great," he chuckled. I wanted to do something exciting, not something I do all the time. We went back downstairs so we weren't anti-social and I told everyone about my idea to go rent four wheelers and do that for a few hours.
"Awesome!" Tristan exclaimed. Everyone got ready to go and we walked out the front door to pile into the van.

"Wait," I said abruptly, causing everyone to look at me.
"I want Alissa, we have to wait for Alissa," I told them. I pulled my phone out to text her and before she answered my text she was calling. I answered and walked back into the house so no one would hear our conversation. I slid around on the floor in my socks aimlessly as she explained to me that she was scared to be around anyone anymore.
"Jake isn't even here, he went to go do something for Disney or something, you don't have to worry," I explained, feeling happy that Jake wasn't here at the moment.
"No one else hates me?" she asked nervously.
"Why would anyone hate you, Alissa? You did nothing wrong," I comforted. She finally gave in and told me she would be here in about 10 minutes, so that's how long we would all wait. I walked back out front and told everyone we had to wait for Alissa, which everyone was fine with.
"Bella we have a gift for you," Ivan said.
"A gift?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.
"Well you'll get all our actual gifts later today but we have one for you early," he explained, a grin spreading across his face. Ivan and I had gotten really close to each other as well since the twins moved here. I guess since I was dating his twin brother that meant we were together a lot, and we got along really well. We were always joking around and messing with each other. 

"In the backyard," he said simply. I raised my eyebrow at him, feeling confused, and slowly started walking to the backyard, with all my friends following behind me. I felt nervous, like this was going to be some kind of prank that was either going to scare the shit out of me or be hella messy and gross. I walked in the backyard and looked around, not seeing anything. I turned around to my friends and asked them what it was, but they all just grinned. I turned back around and saw 2 of my favorite people jump out and scream "surprise". I felt tears rush to my eyes as I saw Lucas and Marcus, huge smiles spread across their faces. I started sprinting towards them and jumped into their arms, a tear spilling down my cheek.

"You guys are actually here," I choked.
"We wouldn't miss your birthday, B," Lucas giggled, squeezing me tightly.
"Not in a million years," Marcus confirmed.
"This is so perfect," I smiled, hugging them again, unable to believe that they were actually here right now. At the moment everything felt so right, so perfect for once, and I wish nothing was ever going to change that, but that's life.
"So what are we doing today?" Marcus asked me, ruffling my hair, causing me to frown.
"Four wheeling," I answered, they liked the idea and we all went back out to the front yard, where we saw Alissa approaching the house, and I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
"Happy birthday baby girl!!" she screamed, squeezing me.

We got back to the house and I couldn't get the smile off my face until we got to the spot where we would be riding the four wheelers.

Everything was so perfect right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy, leave me a comment on what you think!

3 comments for an update! 

-Rachael