Chapter 42

A/N: So guys I was thinking of finishing off this story soon, but if you guys want I have a few more ideas I can throw in to make it longer! Let me know what you guys think! Enjoy, sorry for the wait

Bella

Alissa and I just finished getting ready and were going to go out for breakfast together. We had a breakfast restaurant that was always our spot when we wanted to talk about boys, drama, anything important we had on our minds, really. 
"I'll drive?" I asked, jingling the keys in my hand and smirking at her.
"Sure, I don't mind," she laughed as she grabbed her purse and we walked out the door. We both gasped at the same time when we noticed that her car had been egged, and parts of the house as well.
"What the fuck?" she shouted as she ran to her car and pulled off pieces of egg shell off the windshield.
"I'll go get something to clean it," I said as I ran inside to get a washcloth.

As I was wetting it and grabbing another one from the drawer at the same time, I realized something. This wasn't just a random person who decided to egg her car and house. This was someone who had it out for one of us and wanted to do something funny. It was someone from Team 10, most likely trying to get back at me for what I did to Emilio. 
I rushed back out and handed Alissa a cloth while I started wiping away the egg with the other.
"We'll clean the windows on the house later, let's go eat," she sighed as I climbed into the drivers seat and her in the passenger's, and we were off to our spot.

Lucas and Marcus still called every day, and I was starting to miss them while I was here in LA. I wanted to go home to escape everything going on here, to try and get over the heartbreak I was feeling, but I wanted to spend time with Alissa. At the same time, I wanted the Dobre twins with me. They've been with me through everything, and they don't even know what's going on. They just thought Emilio and I broke up and that's why I left, and they simply followed. I couldn't help but still feel a bit of resentment and anger towards them for not letting me talk to Emilio when he came to Maryland, but I understood they thought it was best for me.

I felt like everything was falling apart all over again, and I just wanted to fix it. If there was a way, I wasn't sure what that was.

Ivan

Emilio hasn't spoken to me since the day he punched me and yelled at me. My twin brother, who is my other half and who spends basically 24 hours a day with me, has been ignoring me. I've just been met with cold stares and the silent treatment no matter what I did.
Other people in the house were mad at me too, and they had the right. I wish I hadn't done what I did because it was hurting my brother so much, but I don't even remember what happened.
I wanted to be there for Bella because she was one of my best friends and I wanted her to know I was there for her, and the next thing I know she's naked next to me and I don't even remember it happening.

But I guess that didn't really matter to anyone else. We did what we did, and people were hurt by it.
I wish there was a way I could get Bella and Emilio to work things out, because I knew they belonged together. Emilio loved her so much and always spoke so highly about her and looked at her as if she was an angel. To find love like that so young is rare and a once in a lifetime chance, and I ruined it for them. I didn't have feelings for Bella, I loved her with Emilio. I love her because she's one of my best friends but I want Emilio to be with her, not me.

Emilio walked into the room silently and was rummaging through a drawer looking for something.
"Emilio, can we please talk?" I asked. I was expecting nothing but silence and for him to leave, but instead he walked over and sat down next to me.
"Sure."
"I'm really really sorry. I know that doesn't really change much but I didn't do it to hurt you and I don't even remember it," I said, not wanting to look in his eyes.
"Do you love her?" he asked.
"I love her as a friend but I don't want to be with her. I want you to be with her," I said.
"But she had sex with you, Ivan, how could she do that?" he asked.
"We were both drunk, it just happened. She was probably just missing you or something I don't know. She loves you, Emilio, not me. You guys were broken up and she was sad, neither of us were thinking properly in that moment," I explained more, hoping that I would get through to him so everything could go back to how it was. I wanted to try and get him to see the whole picture, rather than just focusing on the actions themselves.

"I guess," he shrugged, "I just feel like my heart's in a million pieces."
"I know," I said, turning my body so I could hug him. He stood stiff for a moment, but then his arms were around me too, squeezing slightly, as he sniffled into my shoulder.
"I love her so much," he cried.
"I know you do, and she loves you, Emi, she really does," I reassured, squeezing him back.

I went downstairs to get water for Emilio and heard roars of laughter coming from downstairs.
"Dude that was amazing," Anthony giggled.
"What was?" Chad asked as he entered the room. I'm glad he asked because I was curious but they probably wouldn't have told me.
"We egged Alissa's house to get back at Bella," Jake answered, holding back his laughter.
"Guys what the hell?" Chad said.
"Dude come on it was hilarious," Jake defended.
"You guys are supposed to be her friends, not turning on her like this," Chad retorted, leaving the room they were in and coming face to face with me.

"Thanks for defending her," I smiled.
"Of course, I don't think she's a bad person despite any of this, she made a mistake, a bad one, but it happens. It doesn't mean she's a witch," Chad shrugged.

At least some people still knew who she really was.