Chapter 7

A few weeks later

"Hey Bella," Ivan smiled as he walked into the kitchen, holding a camera.
"Are you about to prank me right now?" I asked, backing up slightly.
"Noooo, I just want you to be in the video," he said. I never knew who to trust in this house anymore, constant pranks going on. Thankfully I didn't get pranked often, us girls were safe from the brutal stuff most of the time.
"Comment if you ship Bemilio," Ivan laughed as he turned the camera back on himself.
"Bemilio? That's a thing?" I asked, laughing a little bit.
"You tell me Bella," he smirked. He walked away after a little while and I shook my head as I continued to chuckle for a little bit.

I continued to just do nothing when Marcus and Lucas walked into the kitchen.
"My favorite twins!!" I cheered as I ran up to hug them.
"Watcha doing, B?" Marcus asked.
"Literally nothing, wanna join me?" I asked. They nodded and sat with me by the island in the kitchen. We just talked and talked to our friends as they came in and out of the kitchen too, a lot of them vlogging. Emilio walked in and decided to sit with us for a bit, sitting in front of where me and the other twins were sitting. Lucas and Marcus were still a bit weird about them, but it was getting much better. Maybe they just didn't click, which was okay, they don't need to love everyone.

Regardless of the fact that they weren't best friends, we all still had a laugh together, which was nice. 
"Hey Bella, I'm still taking you up on that...what was it? Donut offer," Emilio said, smirking.
"Oh shit I forgot about that! I'm taking you today," I laughed. After we all talked for a bit longer, Emilio left the kitchen because he needed to see Ivan, the twins can't be apart for that long or they go a little crazy. Lucas, Marcus and I decided to go outside and swim, since we had been sitting in the kitchen for so long.
"Did Emilio just ask you out on a date?" Lucas cooed, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I laughed and shook my head. "No, he told me he never tried donuts so I told him I was gonna make him try donuts, no other intentions," I replied.
"Oh come on, you like him and he likes you," Lucas said, still doing the weird eyebrow wiggle.
"Shut up Lucas," I laughed, playfully slapping his arm.
"It's so obvious, you guys spend a lot of time together and even have inside jokes going on and you basically just met," Lucas argued. I just shook my hide, trying to hide the blush threatening to appear on my cheeks.
"Don't forget about us when you're smooching Emilio," Lucas winked. I looked over at Marcus who was just standing there awkwardly, not smiling or joining in or anything.
"Whatever, you guys are dumb," I laughed as I jumped on them and dunked their heads under the water.

****

"Emilio Martinez!!!" I screamed from the bottom of the staircase.
"Que?" he called back.
"Doughnut time!!" I replied. I stood there in silence for a moment before seeing him slide down the hallway and hustle down the staircase to where I was standing.
"Yay!!" he grinned as we walked out the door and into my car. As we drove, we played music really loud and sand together with the windows rolled down. I never really was aware about how I felt towards him until Lucas pointed it out. He was so nice to me, we got along extremely well, plus he's easy on the eyes. I didn't think about it for too long though, can't get ahead of myself.

When we arrived to the place we would eat the doughnuts, I parked the car and we stepped out, walking in. I ordered 6 doughnuts so we could bring what we didn't eat back to the house for others to have. 
We sat down at one of the tables and I opened the box to show the doughnuts to Emilio.
"This one is my favorite, try this one," I said as I picked it up and passed it to him across the table. He grabbed it and smiled before taking it a bite out of it. His face twisted and he made a weird sound before turning his head and spitting it on the floor.
"What?! You don't like it?" I asked, baffled.
"No, that's so bad," he laughed.
"Emilio, in America you can't just spit food onto the ground you moron," I snorted, making both of us laugh even harder.
"Pick it up you savage," I laughed more, pointing at the spit out piece of doughnut on the ground next to our table. He leaned over and picked it up, folding it into a napkin.
"Well if you aren't gonna finish it, give it to me, weirdo," I mumbled, grabbing it from him and taking a bite of my own.
"How do you guys eat that? It's not good," he said, a look of disgust still slightly plastered across his face.
"It's delicious," I said, smiling widely and shutting my eyes.
"I think you're the weirdo," he laughed, throwing the napkin with the spit out doughnut at me.
"You're disgusting!!" I squealed as I pushed the napkin away from me.

We sat there laughing and talking before heading back to the car to drive home.
"We should do something like this again soon, I like spending time with you," Emilio confessed, still chuckling.
"I agree," I said, looking over at him and smiling.

Was I falling for Emilio Martinez?