Chapter 12

"What's wrong Bella?" Emilio asked in a panicked tone, his arm wrapped tightly around me as I continued to cry. As I started to explain everything Emilio cut me off.
"You have to slow down so I can understand," he said softly. I took a deep breath and nodded, knowing I couldn't be a blubbering mess in front of someone who is only learning English.

"Well Jake found out about us, because someone told him I guess," I started, speaking slowly so Emilio could understand. I didn't tell him it was Marcus because I didn't want to throw him under the bus like that or cause any more conflict.

"And basically we just got in this huge fight that I don't want to talk about and I think I'm going to go home for a while with Lucas and Marcus because I think I need a break from all this," I explained, trying to take deep breaths.
"You're leaving?" Emilio asked in a sad tone. 
"I think so. I don't want the twins to hate me if I stay and I don't want Jake to hate me because he thinks I'm dramatic," I said.
"So what about us, then?" he asked, pulling me closer.
"Well I still want to make this work if you do," I replied, looking up at him and staring into his eyes.
"So do I, plus you're not gone forever, right?" he reassured.
"Right."
"I just got you and you're already going far away," he said sadly.
"I know, I just don't know what to do anymore," I sniffled as I wiped some tears from my face with the sleeve of my shirt. Emilio pushed my arm down lightly and wiped my tears away with his thumb, pressing a soft and gentle kiss to my forehead, making me feel slightly better than I was before.
"It's you who gets to decide. I'll be there for you no matter what you choose," he smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, holding both of my hands in his.
"It's stressing me out, do we have to talk about it right now?" I asked. A small smile spread across his face and he shook his head, taking me in his arms and making me lie down on his bed as he lay next to me. I curled up beside him and threw one arm over his body while I lay my head on his chest. I've never been able to be this physically close with someone after basically just meeting them, but as cliché as it sounded, it felt different with Emilio.

He grabbed his TV remote and flipped through Netflix, clicking on Matilda.
"I love this movie!" I exclaimed, tapping his torso in excitement.
"I know," he chuckled. I asked him how he knew and he told me he was psychic, which made me laugh and I just didn't ask any further questions, obviously he cares enough to ask about what I enjoy.

"Wait, before we start it," he said as he quickly got up and I heard the patter of his footsteps going quickly down the staircase and slowly fading away. When he came back up he had his arms filled with snacks he found in the kitchen. A wide grin spread across my face when he walked in and he reciprocated, sitting back down next to me and lying all the food out in front of us.

"Guess we're gonna have to pay to restock the kitchen, huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.
"Worth it," Emilio stated simply, opening a container of ice cream and handing me a spoon while he held another in his hand.

Until the end of the day I hadn't thought about anything that had troubled me earlier on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's just a short little cute second update for you!! Thanks so much for reading this story guys, comment what you think!

-Rachael