Chapter 18

Bella

When I finally came to, I was in a hospital bed, my vision fuzzy for a few seconds before focusing properly. There was a short woman beside me, fiddling with the bag of fluids beside my bed.
"Oh good you're awake," she smiled. I looked at her confused, not knowing what happened.
"You passed out not too long ago. Dehydration mixed with your heart beating irregularly," she explained, "your parents are here, and some of your friends, if you'd like to see them." I nodded as a reply and she smiled sweetly before leaving the room. 
My parents and sister walked in smiling at me, and I smiled weakly back to them.
"You feeling okay sweetie?" my mom asked as she ran her fingers through my hair, making me close my eyes.
"Yeah, I feel a bit tired and stuff but I'm fine," I shrugged.
"You should be able to go home by tonight," my mom said happily.

I talked to my parents for a little before they left the room, letting Marcus, Lucas, Darius and Cyrus into the room, causing a big smile to appear on my face.
"There's our sleeping beauty," Dari cooed as he squeezed my hand, since I wasn't in a very good hugging position.
"Thank god you're okay," Marcus said.
"Obviously I'm okay Marky, this is nothing," I winked, adjusting myself so I was sitting up straighter instead of probably having about 3 chins while talking to my friends.
"Look at these tubes," Cyrus pointed out.
"Yeah, fluid and oxygen," I shrugged, fiddling with the one in my nose that I don't think I really needed anymore. I felt fine, sometimes this just happened and I got over it really quickly.
"So I guess we really shouldn't have made you come to the club, huh?" Lucas asked, seeming a little guilty.
"Not your fault, my health is a little wonky sometimes, it's really not a big deal or anyone's fault," I said, feeling totally fine. Dari glanced over at the twins giving them a weird look.
"I know Dari, I have to apologize to Emilio," Marcus mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.
"What?" I asked.
"Marcus was a bit of an ass to Emilio and blamed him for everything, but it wasn't his fault Marcus," Dari emphasized. 
"I know I know."
"Is he here?" I asked. They all nodded in unison, typical Dobre brothers, being in sync.
"Can I see him?" I asked them.
"We didn't know if you'd want to after what happened," Lucas said, but I told them I wanted to see him, memories of our fight slowly starting to form back in my brain now that I was conscious. 
"See you guys after?" I asked, and they smiled and nodded, telling me they were going to be the ones to take me home when I was discharged. They gave me half hugs and left the room. Soon enough, my favorite blond boy walked into the room, a solemn look spread across his face as he struggled to look at me.
"You can smile, Martinez, I'm not dying or anything," I choked, trying to cut the tension that was filling the air.
"I'm so sorry Bella," he managed to choke out. He looked up at me and his eyes looked red and puffy, making my heart sink.
"For what?" I asked him.
"For being stupid and breaking up with you in the first place and then accusing you of wanting to be with Marcus and saying horrible things to you," he explained. I scooched over and pat the bed beside me, and Emilio sat down next to me. I slid my hand over and took his larger one in mine, intertwining our fingers.
"It's okay, but I promise I only want you, this whole time it's only been you, Emilio. Not Marcus or anyone else," I reassured, bringing our hands up and placing a small kiss on the back of his hand.
"This is all my fault, I was too mean and made this happen," he said, shaking his head slightly.
"It's not your fault, it's no one's fault, if anything it's mine for having a dumb body," I said, letting out a small body.
"Well I for one love your body," he chuckled. "So, can you maybe give an idiot a second chance?" 
"I think so, yeah," I winked, "because you're my idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo guess who's back with Emilio!!! Do you guys ship Bella and Emilio or Bella and Marcus? Let me know!! 

Hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a comment