Chapter 49

Bella

We had finally found the perfect apartment for us. It wasn't far from where Alissa and I were already staying. The Dobre's were flying in soon and we were going to move in. Alissa and I had been spending lots of time trying to get everything together and ready for the move. 
As we were packing, my phone started ringing. I scurried across the room to grab it off the table, answering it quickly.
"Hey babe," Emilio said on the other end.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"Do you wanna go get lunch or do something today?" he asked.
"Sorry love I can't. Alissa and I are packing," I said sadly.
"But you guys still have a few weeks," he said.
"I know but we're trying to get as much done as we can and we said today would be the big day," I answered.
"You really can't spare a few hours?" he asked sadly.
"Maybe later on if we get through our stuff fast enough," I answered.
"Okay," he said simply.
"I'm sorry Emi, I promised her. I can probably see you later," I said, trying to be enthusiastic to stop him from being too disappointed.
"Yeah it's okay, love you," he said.
"Love you more," I smiled before hanging up.

I skipped back over to Alissa and helped her continue to pack boxes of things that we wouldn't be needing the next few weeks before getting to our new place.
Since she was my best friend, we weren't even bored while we did it. Our conversations went from being light and having us laughing our heads off to being really serious about everything that's been going on with the other Team 10 members lately. Boys and drama always ended up sliding into our conversations, but we were always able to go back to quoting our favorite TV shows and laughing together.

After a few hours of packing, we decided to take a break, possibly just calling it a day. We both flopped on the couch, letting out loud sighs.
"That was more exhausting than I thought it would be," I chuckled, putting my feet up on the coffee table in front of the living room couch. Alissa just nodded in agreement, shutting her eyes and leaning her head back.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while before there was a knock at the door. Alissa groaned and dragged herself off the couch and walked to the front door to answer it. I heard a familiar voice and stood up.
"It's for you," she said as she walked past me and went back to the couch.

Emilio was standing there, a sad look spread across his face.
"Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to him and taking his hands in mine.
"I just really need you," he mumbled.
"Come, let's go to my room," I said softly, taking his hand and leading him to the guest room I had been staying in. We sat down together and he stayed silent, the sadness not leaving his face.
"Emilio what's going on?" I asked, starting to get worried.
"I just...I don't think I can do it anymore," he sighed. My heart sank. Was he breaking up with me already?
"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beginning to speed up.
"Jake and some of the other people at the house. They always make fun of me and Ivan and it's starting to really bother me," he shrugged. I felt relieved that it wasn't about us, but my heart also hurt for him and Ivan.
"I didn't know they did that," I said, confused as to where this is coming from. Everyone in Team 10 always loved the Martinez Twins probably more than they loved anyone else in that house. They were everyone's little angels.
"It's been happening more and more," he said, trying not to make it sound like a big deal even though it was clear it was bothering him.
"Have you tried talking to them?" I asked.
"Not really. I'm too scared to confront Jake," he said.
"I can help you. We'll figure it out," I said optimistically, running my hand through his hair like I always do, giving him an encouraging smile.
"I hope so," he said. "I don't really want to talk about it much, I just wanted to be with you."
"I'm here now. Do you and Ivan wanna stay here tonight?" I asked. 
"Sure," he said, his voice lightening up.
"Come here," I said, opening my arms as he scooted forward and fell into them, melting into me.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and pressed a kiss to his forehead, causing him to smile and shut his eyes.
"Should we watch vine compilations to make you feel better?" I whispered. He chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Hey B?" he asked.
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you more," I smiled.
"I love you most."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS UPDATE SUCKS IM SORRY BUT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 800 VOTES YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!!!

Also leave a comment on what you think of the update but ALSO what you think about everything going down with the twins and Jake, I'd love to see what you guys think of the situation

Stay awesome

-Rachael