Chapter 16

Emilio

I waited at the airport with Ivan, Alissa and Tessa. I was going to see Bella and fix things. They told me going to see her would be better than trying to do it over text, so that's what I decided to do. I only took one bag with me since I wasn't really planning on staying, I was going to make it right between us, no matter what Jake thought was the right thing to do. Now wasn't the time to think about him, it was time to think about me.

Bella

"Bella, you need to get out of the house," Lucas told me as he jumped on my bed, causing me to bounce up slightly.
"Why? We've been doing stuff," I said, sort of confused.
"It's not the same, we should go out tonight, clear your head," he continued, "me, you, Marcus, Dari and Cy."
"Go where?" I asked, putting my phone down on my night table and looking at my best friend.
"We could go to a club, I know you like dancing," he suggested.
"Lucas we aren't even 21, and clubs aren't really my thing," I answered glumly as I fiddled with the sheets on my bed.
"Come on, Bella, it'll be fun, we still have the fake ID's from that one time we went to one, remember you loved it?" he persuaded. 
"I didn't like it that much," I shrugged.
"Yeah you did, we had fun dancing, come on just one night the 5 of us doing something different," he continued, really trying to convince me.
"If we get in trouble it's your fault," I sighed, finally giving in to his convincing.
"I'll take full blame," he grinned.

***

I walked out of my room and told my parents I was going out with the boys. They didn't ask any further questions which was relieving to me because that meant I didn't need to lie. I walked out the front door and a few steps away to the Dobre house. I rang the doorbell and Marcus opened it, a smile spread across his face.
"Wow...you look amazing," he said, his eyes widening slightly.
"Thanks dork," I chuckled, blushing slightly, "you don't look too bad yourself."
The other boys showed up and they walked out the front door, shutting it quietly behind them.
"Are we actually doing this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at the boys standing in front of me who I loved oh so very much. They all nodded in unison, causing me to laugh.
"Yeah it'll be fun and you know it, now get in the car," Dari said, giving me a playful shove. We all piled into the car and Dari began driving to whichever club we would be going to.

Emilio

After getting out of the airport in Maryland, I hopped in an uber to go to Bella's house, I got the address from Alissa, who of course knew it since they were best friends. I had Ivan with me since I didn't want to come on my own but the girls had stayed behind in LA.
Once we arrived at her house, I knocked on the door, feeling weird and nervous that this is how I'm meeting her parents. A very pretty woman opened the door with big brown eyes just like Bella had, and smiled at me despite looking a bit taken aback.
"Are you Emilio?" she asked. I nodded slightly, not sure how she knew me but I assumed it's because she watches Bella's videos.
"Nice to meet you, is Bella here?" I asked.
"Sorry hun, she's not. She went out with some friends, but I'll tell her you came," she smiled sweetly. I thanked her and said my goodbyes and she shut the door. I let out a big sigh and Ivan said we should just go to bed and come back in the morning because it was getting late. Although I knew he was making sense, I really wanted to find Bella now and tell her how sorry and stupid I was for listening to Jake at all.

As we started walking away from the house, a car pulled into the driveway. The front window opened revealing a young girl who smiled widely.
"So you guys are the other set of twins," she smirked, turning her car off and stepping out.
"Looking for Bella?" she asked us, crossing her arms over her chest. Ivan and I both nodded in reply.
"She went out with the Dobre's. They're at Unity, it's a club," she answered quietly, "my parents don't know that though obviously," 
"Can you show us where it is?" I asked her.
"Sure, I'll take you there, I'm Alisha by the way, Bella's younger sister," she said charmingly, sticking her hand out for us to shake, which we did.

On the way there we got to learn a bit more about Bella and hear some pretty funny stories of her growing up. Once we pulled up to the club, I hopped out of the car, thanking her. She said she would wait here with Ivan until I was done talking to Bella.
Somehow I managed to slip into the club without being asked for ID, thank god because I wasn't legal here,

I walked in and scanned the crowd for Bella or one of the twins, not really sure where to look. I got weird looks from some people around me but that didn't matter to me right now. I spotted the twins in the crowd and began walking towards them although I wasn't really sure what I was going to say. As I got closer I noticed Bella was dancing with Marcus, his hands on her waist as she danced closely to him. I felt anger and hurt boil up inside me, my heart feeling like it was going to sink to my stomach. Maybe Jake was right, I shouldn't have come, she has Marcus and this is what she's been doing without me. 
I turned around and started walking to the door, I wasn't wanted here, and I don't think I really wanted to be here anymore anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't updated in a little while, sorry about that! Here's a chapter and I'll try to give y'all another one today

Thanks for all the love, comment what you think!

Rachael