Chapter 11

Emilio and I had been seeing each other for a few weeks now, I'm not really sure what we are though. I guess we're just taking it slow before jumping into anything too serious. I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when Emilio jumped up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a light squeeze.
"Hey you," I giggled as I held my eyeliner in one hand, careful not to get it on either of us.
"So, I was thinking," he started, a small smirk appearing on his face "do you wanna, like, be my girlfriend?" he asked, a blush forming on his cheeks.
"Sure," I said casually, not showing on the outside how happy those words made me. We smiled at each other before I awkwardly giggled and turned away, finishing my makeup.
"Glad we had this conversation," Emilio joked. I laughed before turning my head around to face him and pressing my lips against his. That was the first kiss we had, I guess we were both too nervous to do it before.
"I didn't want to kiss you unless I knew you felt the same way," he said.
"I spend so much time with you, of course I feel the same way," I chuckled.

After just chit chatting in the bathroom for a little while, Emilio had to go film with Ivan, so I decided to go jump on the trampoline because I had nothing to do. My video had already been filmed and edited, I just needed to upload it later. I had spoken to Lucas and Marcus that morning too, and they had gone to the store to get something for their video, which they wanted me to be in. As I jumped on the trampoline, amused and in my own world, Jake walked in.
"Hey Jakey," I said as I stopped jumping and sat on the edge, dangling my legs over the side of the trampoline.
"Can I talk to you about something?" he asked, sitting on a chair in front of where I was sitting. I was confused but nodded anyway, encouraging him to continue about whatever it was.

"Are you dating Emilio?" he asked. I was slightly taken aback by that question. It wasn't an open thing, we weren't going to mention we had been seeing each other until we were ready.
"Who told you that?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing.
"It doesn't matter, are you?" he repeated. I nodded slowly, deciding it was better not to lie.
"You know that dating someone in this house is a bad idea," he stated, not looking at me in the eyes.
"You mean only if it's me, right?" I snapped. Jake had been pretty on my back for a while now. Most of the time he was nice and we were friends but sometimes he let other people get away with things but then would get super pissed at me for the same things. I think he hadn't been my biggest fan lately.
"No, in general, what do you mean?" he asked.
"Well you don't have anything to say about Chance and Tessa, or even your own relationship, quite hypocritical actually," I pointed out.
"Look, I'm just saying sometimes you're emotions are out of control and I don't want drama to be caused."
"Oh, you're going to talk to me about drama, Jake? I always do what you tell me to and I'm so unproblematic, maybe you should focus on other people if you think I cause drama," I said back. Unfortunately I wasn't the type of person to let people make me feel like shit. I always told people how I felt, which some people did not like about me.

Of course, because my luck is great, Jake and I got into quite a long argument about me dating Emilio and all the other issues he had.
"Maybe you should just leave with Lucas and Marcus," he snapped.
"Yeah, maybe I will, then I won't have to deal with you criticizing everything I do," I said before storming out of the room and bolting up the stairs and into my bedroom, closing the door quietly despite the urge to slam it.

I grabbed a suitcase from deep in the closet and began starting to clean out my room, putting stuff neatly in it. In the middle of it, there was a knock on my door. I swung it open and Chance was standing there, looking confused.
"Everything okay?" he asked.
"Yep, I'm leaving though," I stated.
"What? Why?" he asked.
"Because Jake clearly doesn't want me here, especially if I'm with Emilio, so might as well go with Lucas and Marcus since they're my best friends," I answered.
"Come on Bella, don't be impulsive, think about what you want before you start packing all your stuff," he said.
"Yeah I know I'm impulsive and moody and crazy, it's fine," I said, fighting the urge to cry.
"Bella, you aren't crazy, everyone in this house loves you," he comforted.
"Doesn't feel that way," I mumbled.
"It's true, Bella, you've become everyone's best friend since you got here, and look how good you got along with the twins right when they showed up, they warmed up to you right away, you're just that kind of person," he reassured.
"Thanks, Chance, you're the best. But I can't mess up my relationship with Lucas and Marcus because they think I'm putting them second," I shrugged.
"I understand," he said, "will you at least visit?" 
"Of course," I smiled, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly, a single tear escaping from my eye.

****

I finished filming with Lucas and Marcus and decided to tell them about my decision.
"I'm gonna go with you back home," I said.
"Really? I thought you wanted to stay," Lucas said confused.
"I do, well, I did. But I think I need some time away for a bit. I got in a fight with Jake and without you guys I won't be able to handle random stupid drama," I explained.
"Oh, well we're happy you're coming home, but why did you and Jake fight?" Lucas asked.
"Someone told him I've been seeing Emilio," I said, "it wasn't you guys, was it?" 
Lucas looked over at Marcus, who was looking at his feet shamefully, a sad look spread across his face.
"Are you fucking kidding me, Marcus?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a secret!" he defended.
"Yeah you did! I said I didn't want anyone to know yet!" I defended.
"You're right, I'm sorry," he mumbled.
"God I can't trust anyone anymore," I breathed, "It's fine though, let's forget about it, I don't need fighting."
Marcus apologized again and I reassured him and decided to go back into the house and to my room. As I walked down the hall, I stopped in my tracks and knocked on the twins' door. Emilio opened it and I threw myself into his arms, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and letting all the tears free fall down my face and onto his shirt.
"Woah, what's wrong?" he asked as he carried me to his bed and set me down.

I sat there leaning on his shoulder, his arm around me as I tried to compose myself.

Maybe Jake was right, my emotions are pretty crazy sometimes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAD CHAPTER I'M SORRY BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AHHH ILY GUYS