Chapter 27

Bella

As soon as Emilio and I walked back into the house and I saw Jake, my blood started to boil.
"What the fuck was that?" I yelled, letting go of Emilio and throwing my hands up in the air.
"It was a prank Bella jeez calm down, nothing happened," Jake said defensively, taking a step back from where he was previously standing.
"You were holding a KNIFE, Jake, one wrong move and you could have actually killed Emilio!" I retorted, still trying to wrap my head around anything.
"Do you have any fucking clue how this might have affected any of us? How scared you had us? For fuck's sake Jake Emilio had a knife to his throat do you have any idea what that does to someone?" I rambled, my voice raising.
"Bella it was a joke it's over, get over it!" he yelled back.
"It's not a joke Jake. Go ahead and wake us up with leaf blowers or dye our hair but this was too far," I said, my voice below a yell at this point. I was exhausted and fed up with him since he clearly didn't realize what he did wrong.

"You're just an asshole who only cares about views, not us, you say we're "family" but family doesn't do this shit to each other," I said calmly before walking past them and up to my room.
"You don't have be so dramatic all the time!" he called to me as I walked up, and I chose to ignore the comment and go to my room to cool off.
Emilio opened the door and I let out a sigh as he hugged me once more.
"I'm proud of you for standing up to him," he said.
"He went too far, he could have hurt someone, especially you. I can't imagine how scared you were," I said in disbelief, shaking my head.
"Yeah, it's okay," he shrugged.
"He uses us all the time and honestly he's kind of a huge asshole to you and Ivan all the time but I won't get into that," I said simply.
"I'm gonna call Alissa okay?" I said to him, "I need some time to talk to her and then just calm down from all of this and be alone. Go downstairs and I'll meet you after maybe."
"Okay," he said understandingly, "do you need anything?" I shook my head and smiled before he got up and left my room, shutting the door quietly as I heard his footsteps go back downstairs. I heard him start talking to Jake but I called Alissa rather than listening in on whatever the conversation might be.

**

After my long conversation with Alissa on the phone ranting about Jake, someone opened my door. I was expecting Emilio but was met with the face of Marcus instead, which wasn't disappointing.
"Hey Marky Sharky," I smiled, patting the bed for him to sit down.
"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me with concern.
"I am now, I just needed a bit of a breather I think. Adrenaline levels were a bit too high," I shrugged. I was a lot more relaxed now but still a bit angry, but I would get over it like I usually did.
"I still can't believe you went out there. If that was real, I don't know what could have happened," he said, relieved that it was just a prank.
"I dunno, I just have this instinct to protect people I love, it just came out I guess," I shrugged, trying not to make it a big deal.
"It was really brave, and I would have done the same for you," he said softly.
"Thanks Marcus, I love you," I smiled as I hugged him tightly, resting my cheek on his shoulder.

My whole life, Marcus was usually the one to comfort me when I was upset and Lucas was the one who always managed to make me laugh and feel good. Marcus was more the shoulder to cry on and Lucas was the one to bring the laughter back.

"I'm just happy everyone's okay," I mumbled into his shoulder, still hugging him.
"Me too."

I heard the door squeak and looked up to see Emilio standing in the doorway.
"Hey," I said sweetly.
"I got you some water. I know you're supposed to drink it when you've cried a lot. Here," he said coldly as he handed me the glass.
"Thank you," I said. I reached out to grab his hand but he took a step back without making it obvious.
"I'm downstairs if you need me, but I don't think you do," he said as he turned around and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

**

After talking with Marcus a bit longer I went to find Emilio, since the way he acted earlier made me feel weird and like I needed to talk to him. I went downstairs and didn't see him, but Ivan was there.
"Ivan!!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug him. Ivan and I had gotten close since I was dating Emilio. He hung out with us a lot and we did a lot of stuff the 3 of us. Ivan hugs were great too.
"Where's Emi?" I asked him.
"What? I'm not good enough?" he asked sarcastically, putting a hand to his chest and looking hurt.
"You know I love you Ivanito, I just think he's upset with me," I explained, looking around but still seeing no sign of him.
"I think he went in the backyard or something," Ivan suggested, motioning his head towards the back door.
"Thank you, wanna see me whoop your ass at Mario Kart tomorrow?" I asked him with a smirk.
"Shut up, you know I'm better!" he retorted, laughing as he defended himself.
"You can't beat the Queen, Ivanito!" I bragged as I waved and walked out the back door to find Emilio.

Sure enough, he was sitting by the edge of the Jacuzzi with his feet in the water and his pant legs rolled up to his knees. I silently took a spot next to him and took my socks off, putting my feet in the water next to him.
"What happened back there?" I asked, cutting the silence.
"What do you mean?" he asked, obviously knowing what I was talking about.
"Up in my room," I specified even though I knew he knew exactly what I meant.
"Nothing," he said coldly.
"Emilio come on, talk to me," I encouraged.
"Just you said you wanted to be alone so I left you alone, I thought you were talking to Alissa, not being with Marcus," he said, seeming embarrassed.
"Emi he just came in my room to see if I was okay because he heard about the fight I had with Jake, that's all," I assured him, rubbing my hand up and down his back softly.
"I just.." he started.
"You just what?"
"I feel like you're going to end up with him. I hate being jealous of him but he knows you better and I just feel like you'll realize it soon. I hate being jealous," he confessed.
"There's nothing to worry about, I've told you this so many times Emilio. Nothing is going to happen and if you need to me to tell you that every single day then I will. I'm yours. I love Marcus but I love him in a different way. I'm always going to love him but you can't get jealous every time we have an interaction because it's always going to happen,"  I explained softly, still rubbing his back.

"I know, I just can't help it," he sighed. "I guess I just wanted you there for me tonight and I wanted to be the one to make you feel better," he explained. "It's stupid I know."
"It's not stupid, you were there for me, and I can be there for you now if you need me, you just seemed okay," I explained.
"Because you weren't so I had to be," he confessed.
"It's okay, I'm here now, we're here together and everything is okay," I comforted, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I'm all yours, papi," I whispered seductively into his ear. He let out a sound that was almost a moan but not quite  and turned his head to kiss me, which I gladly reciprocated.

This jealously thing might be a bit more of an issue than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best but threw it a little but of Emilio/Marcus dramaaaaaa

What do you guys think of this chapter? What do you wanna see next?

-Rachael