Chapter 54

Bella

The next morning, there was another knock on my door. I knew it was either Emilio or Marcus, but this time I decided to let them in. I suppose pushing them away forever is never going to fix anything. I opened the door and there stood Emilio, with dark circles under his eyes and puffy eyes.

I let him in without saying anything and shut the door behind him, sitting on my bed. He didn't sit down, he just stood in front of me.
"I'm sorry," he blurted out softly. I just nodded.
"I don't want you to ever think I would hurt you. I was mad and I freaked out and I shouldn't have hurt Marcus," he said.
"You hurt Ivan and now you hurt Marcus, you can't just hurt people when you get angry, how is that supposed to make me feel?" I said.
"I know, I would never hurt you Bella. I just love you so much and get so angry when it comes to other people hurting you," he tried to explain.
"It's okay. Marcus was drunk too though, I guess he just got carried away," I shrugged.
"That doesn't make it okay."
"I know, Emi. But he's my best friend, he would never intentionally hurt me. Nothing happened and I'm sure he feels horrible enough as it is," I explained.
"So you're gonna forgive him?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing.
"I think I have to. It was a mistake. You forgave me for my mistake, we should forgive him for his too," I answered, shrugging.
"I guess if you're okay with him, I have to be too."
"I know you're angry, and I still am too and you have the right. We're going to need to figure out living situations now," I said, exhaling loudly and putting my head in my hands.

There was always so much going on and I never knew how to deal with it, but because I was in the middle, I was the one expected to make all the decisions and figure everything out on my own.

"I can move out with Ivan," he said.
"No, Emilio. I don't want you to do that. We aren't making any decisions yet," I said, not wanting him to feel like he has to leave. He is my boyfriend after all.

"I'm sorry for all of this, Bella," he repeated.
"It's okay, I'm sorry too," I shrugged, feeling as if there was something more I could have done to stop the situation from escalating so much. Emilio finally sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You two really won't ever get along, will you?" I asked.
"I don't think so," Emilio answered, a light chuckle escaping him.
"Stubborn boys," I sighed.

I looked up and pressed a kiss to Emilio's lips, letting him know that everything was okay, or at least it will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short and crappy but I'm kinda blocked about how to go with the next few parts of the story so bare with me!

Wanted to give you guys and update anyway so I hope you enjoyed.

Also, if you like Why Don't We, I'm writing a Jonah Marais fanfiction and plan on publishing it today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out if you're a fan!

Let me know what you think of this update!!

-Rachael