Chapter 20

Bella

"So I'm gonna go back to the house and grab some stuff to stay with you tonight," I said to Alissa once we had gotten her settled into a hotel room for the night until we figured out further arrangements.
"Bella you honestly don't have to, you didn't even need to come," she said with a guilty tone in her voice, "you have Emilio here, I'm sure you missed him too and he wants to spend time with you."
"You need me more," I replied, earning a weak smile from my best girl friend.
"I'll be back soon, okay?" I said, and she nodded.
"Remember, Jake ain't shit compared to you," I winked as I grabbed my phone off the bed and walked out the door and started making my way back to the house.

I walked in and was greeted by a hug from Ivan.
"I missed you," he mumbled into my hair.
"I missed you too," I smiled widely.
"Plus now I don't have to hear Emilio talk about you all the time, 'I miss Bella' 'Should I call Bella or wait for her to call me?'" he mocked and we both laughed. 
"Shut up Ivan," Emilio called from down the hall, walking up to us and pulling Ivan into a head lock.
"Now now boys, no fighting," I laughed as I pulled them apart.

After talking a bit with the twins I skipped upstairs to my room where I grabbed my backpack and started throwing in a few essentials. I heard the door shut gently behind me and turned my head around to see Emilio standing there.
"Where are you going?" he asked me, sticking out his bottom lip.
"I'm gonna stay with Alissa tonight, she needs me," I explained as I shoved a few more things in my bag. I stood up and turned around so I was facing Emilio and didn't have to keep looking over my shoulder. He took a step closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, causing a slight blush to form on my cheeks.

"Can I at least do this before you leave?" he asked. Before I could ask him what he meant, his lips were pressed against mine. When I went to pull away, Emilio pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, causing my stomach to flutter, in the good way. We hadn't really had a kiss like this before. Our lips moved together perfectly and he wasn't too rough, just perfect. We moved over to the bed where he sat down and I put my legs on either side of him, straddling him as I ran my hands through his hair. His hand had gone slightly up my shirt and was placed gently on my hip bone, not going any further. After kissing like that for a while, we both pulled away, breathless.
"I really have to go," I smirked, going to step off of him. He pulled me back and I smiled at him, placing another peck on his lips.
"I could do that forever," he chuckled as he traced patterns up and down my back.
"Me too but Alissa needs me, Prince Charming," I winked.
"Will I at least have you tomorrow?" he asked sadly.
"Of course babe," I grinned as I kissed him again, a bit longer than a peck but not quite as intense as the makeout sesh we had just had. My door opened, causing me to jump.
"Well would you look at those hormones in action!!" Anthony exclaimed, causing "oooh"s to come out of Chance and his mouths.
"Shut up," I laughed as I turned around and flipped them off.
"We'll leave you love birds to it," Chance winked as they shut the door again and I heard their footsteps walk down the hall.

"Well that was embarrassing," I laughed, running my hands through Emilio's soft hair.
"A little, at least it wasn't Ivan," he joked.
"Wanna walk me to Alissa's hotel?" I asked, and he nodded in response. I got off the bed and grabbed my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder. I extended my arm towards Emilio, who was still sitting on my bed.
"Let's go," I smiled as he stood up and took my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. I kissed him again and he smiled.
"I'll never get enough of those lips," I winked.
"I could say the same, Bella,"

*****

We arrived to the hotel and were standing in front of Alissa's room, I had the key card since they had given her two. 
"I'll see you tomorrow," I told Emilio as I gave him a tight hug, breathing in his scent.
"Promise?" he asked innocently, his eyes widening.
"I promise," I replied as I stuck my pinky out. "You do pinky promises in Spain, right?" He shook his head no and I laughed, taking his hand gently.
"Put out your pinky," I instructed. He did as I said and stuck his pinky out, and I interlocked mine with his.
"That's a pinky promise, and those types of promises can never be broken," I explained to him. He nodded in understanding and kissed our pinkies, causing me to smile even more.
"Bye Emilio," I smiled.
"See you tomorrow, Bella," he smiled back as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I entered the room and he walked down the hallway and out of sight.

*****

I walked in and saw Alissa sitting on the bed, watching some show on the TV that I didn't recognize.
"How are you doing hun?" I asked her as I took my shoes off and plopped on the bed beside her.
"Meh, I'm okay," she shrugged, tucking a piece of her blond hair behind her ear. "I just can't believe all that actually happened, I just feel hurt."
"I understand, he's not worth it, we realized that a while ago," I said, scooting closer to her and pulling her into my arms for a hug.
"You're the best, Bella," she said, a weak smile spreading across her face.
"No, you're the best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of a crappy chapter but I wanted to update for y'all!! Lemme know what you think!

I've been thinking of writing imagines for the Martinez Twins, would you guys read that?? Let me know!!

-Rachael