Part 1

First day working for the new movie today. It's been three years since my last movie and now I have to go back to the studio. The script seems nice and some of the actors that participate have worked with me before. I wear my sweatpants and a t-shirt and get ready to leave. Wearing my sunglasses I drive to the studio and park my extremely awesome car at my place in the parking lot.

"Hello, everyone" I say going in and they turn to look at me.

"Robert!" some of my old colleagues say and hug me.

"Missed me?" I ask smiling.

"To be honest I was very surprised when I heard you took the role"

"Gwyneth!" I say and hug her tightly.
"I couldn't deny a role with the one and only Gwyneth Paltrow"

"Come with me" she says and I follow her to her trailer.

We both sit and look at each other. I notice there are two names on the door.

"Are you sharing this room?"

"Yes with another actress. She's pretty new, I think you have a few scenes with her"

"I'm always happy to meet new people. About you, how are you? Are you really getting a divorce?" I ask resting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, it couldn't work anymore. I'm fine though, don't worry about me" she smiles to reassure me.

"You know I'm here for you if you need to talk with someone"

"Oh, it's okay you don't have to do that. I'm sure you're not into people complaning or crying on your shoulder"

"You were here for me when I needed you" I see in full seriousness.

"That was different, much different"

Suddenly the door opens and a woman from the crew gets it.

"Mr. Downey here you are. These are your clothes, you need to get dressed"

"Give them to me" I say and she does.

"Gwyn, you don't mind me getting dressed in here, do you?"

"Boy, I've seen you naked so many times I forgot how you look with clothes on" she laughs.

"I guess the sight of my naked body is unforgettable" I say proudly.

"Exacly what I thought you'd say" she shakes her head.

I laugh and stand up to get ready. I take off my shirt and my pants and I'm left only in my boxers and socks.

"You need to work out, you know that? This is not the body I recall"

"Oh please, my abs are laughing at you"

She slaps me playfully on the stomach and that moment the door opens with a young woman coming in.

"Oh! I'm so sorry" she says covering her eyes and leaves closing the door.

"Who was that?" I ask getting dressed again.

"That was the actress I was talking to you about. You made a great first impression" she jokes.

"I'm sure about that. I guess I have to find her and introduce myself properly"

"That's a great idea, do it"

I step in front of the mirror, next to Gwyneth and fix my hair and clothes

"How do I look?"

"Robert, you know how you look. Everyone knows how you look"

"True, thanks"

I kiss her cheek and leave the room. I walk around the place to find her but I don't see her anywhere. I finally spot her with a coffee in her hand and I approach her.

"Hello" I say smiling.

"Hi" she says quietly.

"I know we didn't really have the best introduction and you probably feel a little awkward. Let's start again. I'm Robert Downey Jr." I give her my hand.

"Of course, I know who you are sir. I'm Allyson West" we shake hands.

"Don't call me sir, I'm not that old!"

"I didn't mean to insult you, it came out of respect Mr. Downey" she can't even look straight into my eyes.

"Hear me out. I'm Robert and you're Allyson. We're colleagues. Just call me Robert and I'll call you Ally, if that's okay with you"

"Absolutely" she smiles.

"It was amazing meeting you Allyson, I'll see you around"

"It was an honour for me"

"Oh, don't let the fact that you saw me only with my boxers on make things awkward between us"

"Okay, Robert" she nods.

I wink at her and we part our ways. I check my room and fortunately I don't share it with anyone. It's not that I'm antisocial, trust me I'm not, I just need my space when I'm working. The script was waiting for me on the table when I got in. I haven't checked the whole script but I guess it's time to do it.

I sit on a chair and take the countless pages in my hands. It's a crime movie, I'm playing the cop, Gwyneth plays the victim's wife and Allyson is my co-worker. Reading the script I realise that there's a flirt building between my character and Allyson's. There's not much going on between them, only kissing and making out. I guess filming is going to be fun.

"Mr. Downey you have to get ready for shooting" a woman says entering my room.

"Okay, I'm coming"

Let the shooting begin!

A/N
So this is the beginning of my new story, I hope you decide to stay with me till the end and if not it's still okay😊

Leaked (RDJ Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें