Part 51

Our day began with a visit to the beach. It was really hot so we took the morning together to go to a private beach and have fun with swimming and relaxing. It was something we both needed and we had a lot of fun. We were home by the evening to eat and refill our batteries. I took a little nap because I'm not a morning person and this morning was way too energetic for me and also we had more things planned for today. I woke up a couple of hours later and found Jon and Allyson sitting together in the living room. I approached them and sat next to Allyson.

"Look who's finally awake" Jon says laughing and I pretend to laugh.

"I was tired, okay? Besides, we have more things planned for today so I have to have energy"

"I just think you're getting old" Jon continues teasing me.

"Hey, watch your mouth" I fake threaten him.

"He's just joking, baby" Allyson finally speaks.

Her hands search my face and find their way into my fluffy after sleep hair that's all over the place. She fixes it and then leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. When she pulls away I pull her back close to my body and kiss her. Jon clears his throat to get our attention and looks at us with his eyes wide open mentally screaming that he's standing right behind us.

"Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. I just happen to be very romantic when I wake up" I say.

"I wouldn't call it romantic exactly but I had to make sure you stopped before it was too late"

"Nothing you haven't seen before" I say raising an eyebrow.

Allyson looks at me weirdly, hits me and hides her face in my chest because of embarrassment. I laugh and enjoy the way her cheeks are turning red.

"Robert, you happen to be the only person around here who enjoys talking about the video" Jon says.

"C'mon, like you haven't seen it"

"Enough, please" Allyson lets out against my chest and I hug her.

"I agree with the way-too-smart woman to be your partner"

"Fine, I'm stopping. We have to get ready anyway"

"What are we going to do? What should I wear?" Allyson finally removes her head from my chest and looks at me.

"Let's just say that you shouldn't wear high heels"

"Because you don't like me being taller that you?" I roll my eyes unamused with that comment.

"No, because they're gonna be uncomfortable"

She laughs with her previous comment and stands up heading to our room to get ready. I stay there with Jon because Allyson needs more time that me to get ready.

"You're telling her tonight?" Jon asks and I'm almost sure he asked me so loud that his voice could be heard from the room.

"Shh, keep your voice down, are you trying to ruin me?" I immediately reply with a finger over my lips.

"No, you're trying to ruin yourself. You have this amazing girl and you're hiding this huge thing from her for no reason. Do yourself a favour and tell her everything"

"Don't worry about me, I'll handle everything"

We stayed there for a few more moments until I stood up and started getting ready myself. When we were both ready I called a car to pick us up and drive us to our destination.

"What are we doing here?" Allyson asks me looking around.

"We're having a bicycle ride around the city... If you want to" I say and hope she's into the idea because the more I think about it now the more stupid it sounds.