Part 4

During the shooting I could see that Allyson was feeling a bit uncomfortable around the crew. Probably because some pleople were looking at us and talking about the rumors. Especially when we had scenes together she kept looking around and forgetting her words. We had a break after some time and I approached her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit affected by the news but I'm fine"

"I didn't know dating me was so awful" I say playfully.

"I didn't mean that! I guess dating you would be...fun"

"Fun huh? How do you know that I'm not a difficult person?" I want to make her feel more comfortable around me and this small talk seems like the perfect opportunity.

"Maybe you are. I'm a fan of you, you know. Everyone says about you the best words. That you're funny, smart, kind"

"And what do you say about me?" I ask and now my eyes are focused on hers.

The eye contact doesn't even last a couple of seconds. She immediately pulls her eyes away from mine.

"I've only known you for a few days, I can't have a clear opinion yet" she tries to dodge it.

"C'mon, you must have an opinion about me, tell me. I promise I won't get hurt"

"Fine. You took care of me when I was drunk and you try to make me feel comfortable with the news right now. So, I guess you're a good person that cares about others"

"I try at least. It's not that I'm the best person that exists. I've done some things I'm not proud of"

"I still think you're a pretty good person. Your past doesn't define you or your future"

"I am pretty indeed, thanks for saying so" I laugh.

"And you're definitely very self confident" she says laughing.

"And you, my lady, have a very nice smile. I'm sure you hear that often though"

"Thank you but I don't really have someone to remind me of that" she seems embarrassed.

"I'm here to say it everyday if you want. It's not that I have better things to do"

"I'm going to add cute and sweet to the list of your characteristics"

"Okay, now I'm flattered, too. And trust me, it's not common for me. I love myself"

After that we continued our shooting. We didn't have scenes together this time but I had more scenes with Gwyneth and the other actors. Just like every movie I make with Gwyneth, when it comes the time to film a scene together we have the need to laugh and ruin everything. After enough takes we managed to complete our scenes for the day and I had the chance to start shooting with the rest of the actors. Many of them were new actors and others were already in the industry but I didn't have any problem working with them.

After hours and hours of filming I finally finished my part for today and had the opportunity to relax in my trailer before leaving. I took my phone in my hand to spend some of my time before I leave. I can still find some articles about me and Ally but between them I find an interesting one. It says "10 facts about RDJ's new girlfriend". I roll my eyes but open the link, wanting to know more things about her. Most of them were about her family and her hobbies. Turns out her brother is a cameraman and because of him she started acting. One of the facts was more interesting than the others. She started as a model and there were some pictures from her photoshoots. Classic photos that people like, minimum amount of clothes and maximum amount of make up.

I realise that I've been looking at these photos for too long, I probably act like a creep, and close my phone. I grab my car keys and wallet and exit my trailer. I'm about to to home but I notice many people together on the parking lot talking loudly.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"This douchebag hit my car" a guy says pointing at another.

"Watch your language" he replies and they almost start fighting.

I get between them since no one else is doing anything and stop them.

"Let me have a look at your cars and see if you can drive to your houses safely at least" I say.

"What do you know about cars? You barely even drive your own"

"If you don't want my help it's fine, but don't ever doubt my skills. So should I help you or not?"

They both agreed eventually and I spent a good amount of time trying to fix their cars. None of them were seriously damaged, I just had to fix some wires and some mechanical things under the cars. I was clean and nice and now I'm covered in dirt and sweat. After I'm done I rest my back against my car to relax.

"Robert?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Allyson? What are you still doing here?"

"I had some extra takes and I finished some minutes ago. What happened to you?"

"Long story short, I fixed two cars of two dudes that hit each other"

"Come with me, I think it's time to show you the showers"

"I think that's a great idea"

We went back inside the building and she showed me the way. We stopped right outside the men restrooms.

"How comes you never noticed the showers? They're actually next to the toilets" she asks me.

"Well, I've never used this restroom, I have my own in my trailer"

"I should have imagined that" she chuckles.

"Do you have any plans for the night?"

"No, I was heading home"

"You can stay to share a drink with me" I suggest kindly.

"I'd love to but I'm not dressed properly for a club"

"Who said anything about a club? I may have enough alcohol for 2 glasses in my trailer if you're interested"

"In that case I can't say no, but you have to explain why you carry alcohol with you at work"

"Just wait a few minutes and you'll have all the answers you need"