Part 39

It's been 4 days since that night out. We barely exchange a few words everyday. At first she didn't seem very eager to talk to me, told me she needed some time to process what happened and I respected that. But then I realized I'm a bad influence for her. Especially now that my life is a mess. So now I'm the one being distant and I surely don't like it but I think it's for the best. For her best actually because she's great for me.

These days, I've been spending much time at the gym I've put together in my house. It's great because I spend less time drinking and the tiredness helps me sleep. I actually enjoy a healthy amount of sleep these days. Loud rock music is playing in the background and I'm throwing punches at my boxing sack. Suddenly the music stops and I turn around to see Jimmy.

"Enough of this, you need to fix things with Allyson" he says pulling me away from the sack.

"You don't know what I need or don't need, back off" I say returning to my previous position.

"You're a mess, don't you see that? You need her to get back on your feet"

"I may need her but I'm not planning on ruining her life" I say aggresively and hit the sack a lot of times with all my power.

I sit down and try to catch my breath. I drink some water and take off my boxing gloves.

"I hate seeing her life getting worse and worse because of me. First she was all over the internet having sex with me and now having to deal with my stupid reactions and my attempt to get clean? I mean, come on, she doesn't deserve that"

"You're probably right but she loves you and you love her, it's too late to back off now. Go get your girl" Jimmy says trying to encourage me and pats my shoulders.

"Maybe I will, but not today"

"It's your choice, man. I've made you some food, promise me you'll put something other than alcohol in your stomach, I have to go"

"Yeah, sure" I fake smile and he leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------

3 days later and it's still the same. The only communication we now have is her checking up on me every day and I always reply I'm fine and assure her I have remained clean. The lights are all turned off and I'm just laying on my bed, with my boxers and watching TV. I hear the doorbell and I sigh cursing whoever it is who interrupts my quiet time. I put on a robe and I hear the doorbell again.

"Jesus, just wait a minute" I shout and roll my eyes.

I take fast steps to the door and open the door to see Allyson. I gulp and we just look at each other.

"Are you gonna let me in?"

"Yes, sorry, please come in"

She walks around the house noticing the mess that's going on. I haven't taken care of, or should I say I haven't had anyone to take care of, the house for days. There are glasses and bottles of alcohol everywhere, clothes and a lot of broken stuff from the times things got ugly.

"Sorry about the mess" I sigh.

"It's okay, let's sit"

We do as she says and take a seat on my white leather couch. We don't say anything at first, none of us seems to know how to begin.

"Talk to me" she finally says soflty.

"I-I don't know what to say" I mumble.

"Start with explaining why you're shutting me out"

"I'm not shutting you out" I say and look away.

"Yes you are and we both know it. I know I reacted badly to that fight and I'm sorry. Please don't push me away because of that" her voice almost cracking.

"Wait, you think I'm pushing you away because of that? Oh my Gosh, you've done nothing wrong, Ally. You even handled it very well"

"Then what is it?"

"It's me screwing up everything. I mean, I love you but let's face it, you're better off without me"

"I can't believe this. Robert, look at me" she says and cups my face with her hands making me look at her. My eyes full of guilt.

"I love you, I want to be here for you. Let me take care of you"

"You deserve better"

"Shut up. You're what I want and nothing's gonna change that. I'm not giving up on you so easily"

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do" she replies and we smile at each other.

"Then shut me up, baby" a grin forms in my face as soon as I say so.

She smiles and leans closer to me connecting our lips. Oh how much I missed those lips. My hands find their way to her hips and I pull her on my lap. My erection immediately making an appearence underneath her.

"Someone's a little excited" she smiles against my lips.

"You can't imagine what I'm going through lately. The absence of drugs is making me out of all very very horny"

"If only there was someone to to help you with that" she whispers in my ear and grinds against me.

"Truth to be told, taking care of everything by myself was getting exhausting"

"Good thing I'm here now"

"Enough talking" I say and push her back on the couch beneath me.

*********************************

I press my lips against hers intensely and she unlaces my robe. I pull away from her, letting my robe fall on the floor and pull her shirt over her head. Not wasting a moment I also remove her shorts and hide my head between her neck and shoulder.

"I'm so thirsty for you" I groan and unclasp her bra revealing her perfect breasts.

"I want you, Robert" she exhales heavily and lowers my boxers to my ankles.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good" I mutter and throw her and my underwear on the floor.

I give her a gratifying kiss before reaching for the table drawer to get a condom.

"You have condoms in your living room?" she asks surprised.

"Are you kidding? This couch has been as busy as the bed" I reply proudly wearing the condom.

"Alright, I didn't need to know that"

"You'll forget it soon" I say and kiss her again.

I push her legs apart and align myself on her entrance. I rub my hand against her feeling her wetness and then I push myself inside her. The feeling is electrifying and we both close our eyes enjoying every bit of it. I pull back and slam back inside her again. She shouts my name as I pound myself inside her again and again. The pleasure is taking over us. Her hands are scratching my back painfully but at this point all I care about is shoving inside her. She screams my name getting closer to her limits and I kiss and bite her collarbone feeling the same. A few moments later she wets me with her juices and I do the same. I let my body rest on top of hers panting, my hair glued to my forehead.

*********************************

"That was ecstatic" I groan.

"It always is with us" she laughs.

"I'm having a shower, please join me?"

"You were serious about that horny part"

"I'm never joking about that" I say and we almost run to the shower.