Part 28

I wake up and get ready for the set. I would normally text Robert good morning and he would reply whenever he felt like waking up but now I can't risk Grace seeing the text.  I drive my car to work and go to my trailer. Gwyneth is already there and we greet. Neither Robert nor Grace are here, I assume they'll arrive together later. I start shooting my scenes after an hour or so but I keep checking my cellphone with every opportunity I have to see if Robert has shown any sign of life. And he hasn't.

They're actually getting very late and I don't know if I should be worried or not. I have to shoot a scene with Grace but it doesn't seem like she's arriving soon.

"I've called her a thousand times and she's not answering, I don't want to keep you here, you can leave if you want" the director tells me disappointed.

"No, it's fine. I'll wait a bit longer" I reply but I don't really care about the scene. I just want to see Robert and his reaction when he arrives.

I go in my trailer to wait, not having anything else to do.

"Gwyneth, may I ask you something?" I ask and she rakes her attention from her phone to look at me.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Have you heard from Robert since last night?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I actually haven't talked to him since I last saw him on set yesterday. Is everything okay?"

"Well, he was having Grace over yesterday night but they haven't arrived yet and I don't know what to do"

"Oh" she sighs and comes over to sit next to me.
"This must be so difficult for you, I can't even imagine"

"It is, but it's the only way to know for sure if it's her"

"Do you want me to text him?"

"Yes, please"

She sends him a text asking him why he's so late and he takes some time but eventually replies he's on him way. About 30 minutes later me and Gwyneth are sitting outside with some other colleagues and I see Robert's car coming. He parks and he steps out of it with Grace stepping out of it from the passenger's seat. Just when he goes to lock the car she attacks him from behind and turns him around pushing him against the car. She kisses him extremely eagerly concidering we're on a public space and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse he takes the lead and pushes her against the car continuing the making out.

I leave annoyed before I throw up and enter my trailer closing the door behind me. A few minutes later Gwyneth comes in.

"He's a d*ck sometimes" she says trying to confort me.

"I can see that"

"I'm sure he wasn't thinking straight and maybe he didn't see you"

"Even if he didn't see me that was extreme. I could almost feel their tongues around me" I say and Gwyneth laughs with me showing me she agrees.

"Will you talk to him?"

"No, I'm not in the mood right now. I'll just wait for him to remember I also exist"

"Look, I have to go but I don't want to think you're like this. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No, the only people I could have planned something with are Robert who's not seeming interested at the moment and Chloe and Natalie who have shooting till late"

"How about we go out for a drink or two?"

"That would be great actually. Thank you"

"Alright, we'll figure out the details later. For now, try to stay calm"