Part 22

I'm smoking a cigarette waiting for Allyson to come over. She texted me to say she's going to be a little late because of work. I tried cooking something but I couldn't really make something good so I ordered Chinese.

I hear the doorbell so I open the door and find Allyson. She looks tired but smiles as soon as I open the door.

"Hey, come in"

She gets in and I get her jacket and purse to put then somewhere they won't bother us.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm just tired and hungry"

"I ordered Chinese, it should be here any moment now"

"That's great, thank you"

I sit on the couch and nod her to follow my lead. She sits next to me and I let her rest her head on my lap.
She closes her eyes and I slowly play with her hair. After some minutes the food is here and I serve us the food in plates.

"Do you want a fork?" I ask her.

"No, I can do it"

We both ate using our chopsticks and we used them fine.

"Are you still hungry? I can find you something to eat"

"You don't have to, I'm full"

"In that case I owe you a massage"

"So you weren't joking"

"No, I was not joking"

I pick her up in my arms and walk us to my bedroom. I carefully put her on my bed on her back and I get ready myself.

"You have to remove your blouse though"

"I don't think that's necessary for a massage"

"Yeah but that's how I do it best"

"In that case I want the best of you" she says, removes her top and lays back on the bed.

"This has to get off too" I say and undo her bra.

Removing each strap of her bra her back is completely naked. I kneel on top of her body and my hands travel all over her body slightly pressing her. I ask some pressure from the bottom of her spine to the top and she moans in satisfaction. I massage the parts where she's more tense and she seems to like it. I move my arms lower and lower until they reach her ass. I squeeze it and keep on massaging it.

"Is that also a part of your massage?" she asks me laughing slightly.

"This is the best part of my massage" I reply proudly.

I pull her pants down and bite her ass.

"Hey!" she says laughing.

"Is there a problem?"

"Leave my ass alone"

"Alone? I wanted to focus on it"

"It's not on the menu, I'm sorry"

"Not even for desert?" I ask and smirk.

"I have something else for desert, unless you don't want it"

"I'm dying for it"

I turn her around to face me and I cover her naked body with my dressed one kissing her lips. She grips my t-shirt and pulls it over my head. I kneel on the bed to remove my pants and once we're left in our underwear with quick movements we remove them too. Getting a condom from the nightstand I slip it around me and position myself before her entrance. I rub myself against her, lean down to kiss her and as I do I enter her. She moans in my mouth and I bite her lip.

Her hands either scratch my back or pull my hair as I use all my passion to please her the best way possible. Her moans and my deep breaths echo in the room. I pull out of her and turn her around on her back. I insert a finger in her clit and then enter my length too. She holds the bed for support while I'm thrusting deep inside her.

"Robert.. Yes" she moans loudly just when I imagine I hit her spot.

I continue thrusting into her until I finish off. I don't stop pleasuring her with my length and fingers until she climaxes too and we both sigh deeply.
I peck her lips and go to the bathroom to throw away the condom. When I return I join her inside the sheets and cuddle her.

"You know I called you here to tell you something and not because I just needed this, right?" I ask chuckling.

"As a matter of fact I also have something to tell you but it can wait after yours"

"I'm a real gentleman, you go first"

"Alright. It's about Grace"

"C'mon, we're naked together and you're thinking about her?"

"It's a plan to get rid of her"

"You wanna kill her?"

"No, you idiot. I just want her never to bother either one of us again"

"Well just stay away from her. She cant do anything"

"We saw she can do plenty of things. Staying away from her is the exact opposite of what I was thinking"

"What do you mean?"

"You have to get close to her"

"We're sharing some words, I don't know if we can be bffs"

"I'm not talking about you being bffs" she says and pauses.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" I ask confused.

"It's the only way, Robert. You can get proof she did it"

"How can I do that? You don't know if she wants me and even if she does I don't want her"

"Of course she wants you. Not only because you're who you are but also because you're involved with me and she wants to show me she's better"

"I can't do this" I say and stop hugging her.

"She will fall for you, you will find proof she did that and then it's all over. We can go back to this"

"That's the point! I don't wanna go back to this. I wanna take a bigger step. That's what I wanted to talk to you about"

"What are you saying, Robert?"

"I'm saying that I have feelings for you but you already know that. What you don't know is that I was gonna tell you I'm ready to be in a relationship with you. We can make it official if you want it"

"Robert, that's all I want but I can't stand the thought that she will screw us over with every chance she gets"

"Shit" I curse desperately.

"It's just another difficulty in our way. We can do this. We will do this for us"

"Easier said than done"

"Let's enjoy our night and hope we do this again the soonest possible" she says and sits on my lap.

"Let's hope your plan works because it's gonna be a huge waste of good moments"

"We'll replace them with even better ones" she leans down and kisses my lips.