Part 12

Arriving on the set I already feel everyone's eyes on my body. Criticizing and judging me. I barely passed through the reporters in one piece outside and now all my colleagues are burning inside to ask me even more questions than them.

"Robert, thank God you came. I thought you wouldn't come" the director says as soon as he sees me.

"Why, did something happen?"

"What? You didn't hear about you and Allyson?" he asks confused.

"Of course I did, I'm joking" I explain and he laughs.

"Is Allyson coming? Have you spoken with her?"

"She's not coming at least for today. You know, everyone's judgmental attitude kinda makes her sick"

"I can imagine"

"You wouldn't happen to know who filmed it, would you?"

"No, Robert, I swear I have no idea. And if we find out who he is I wanna have a word with him. He may cost me Allyson"

"Yeah but he will definitely earn you some good money. I'm sure this video is the best way to promote the movie"

"I admit it helps a lot but I would never do that. I respect my co-workers"

"I'm sure you do" I say patting his back.

I continue my way to my trailer hearing whispers and noticing people staring at me as I do so. Maybe Allyson was right about coming here the first day. I hear a knock on the door and I turn to see Gwyneth.

"How are you?" she asks.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? There's a video of me having sex, so what? I'm good at it and I'm definitely not ashamed of my size"

"Right. How is Allyson? I spoke with her on the phone but you must know better"

"Well, she's feeling down you know. It's still the beginning of her career and she's becoming famous because of that video. She's really afraid of going outside and especially afraid of coming back here"

"I'm feeling really sorry for her, I hope she recovers soon"

"Do you have any clue on who might have done this?"

"No, all I've heard is people gossiping about you, no-one claiming to have taped it"

"Jesus Christ, I have to find the sick bastard"

"I'm sure you will"

"Robert Downey Jr?" I hear a man's voice coming from outside my trailer.

"I better be going" Gwyneth says and leaves the room.

"That's me, who are you?"

"My name is Alex, I'm Allyson's brother"

"Oh, I see. It's nice to meet you Alex, I would prefer us to meet under other circumstances"

"Don't play nice with me. I'm sure you had something to do with all this"

"I don't know what you've heard about me but I would never do this to a woman"

"And you know what's the worst part? That my sister isn't even a bit annoyed or angry at you. She thinks you're also a victim in all of this"

"Your sister is right, Alex. You have to trust me on this, I wasn't involved with this"

"Why should I trust you? You're a drug addict who likes to play with women. My sister was one of your toys, you used her to cover your drug abuse fame with this disgusting sex tape"

"Be careful, Alex. I haven't done drugs in over 2 years and using women is definitely not one of my characteristics"

"Why should I be careful? Are you going to f*ck me too and post the video online?"

His words and his stubborn attitude hit me on the nerves so much. I'm trying my best to help Allyson recover from this situation and here he is coming into my trailer insulting me, saying all this nonsense into my face.

"I understand you're upset but that doesn't mean you have the right to attack me. If you don't want to trust me and my words, trust your sister. She knows me better than you do and knows what happened that day and how much I helped her get over it"

"Stay away from my sister! She doesn't need people like you around her. She knows you for what? A week or two and look how much her life turned to worse"

"I think she's old enough to choose whom to have in her life"

"You're good with words, Downey. I'm gonna have a much more intense conversation with Allyson than the first we had. I'll make sure she stays away from you and people like you in general"

"Do whatever the hell you want, Alex. If I want to be around your sister I'll do it, you're not gonna scare me"

"Oh she won't want to see you again after I talk to her"

"Let's let her choose, shall we?"

"Sure" he says and leaves.

He left me so upset. How can he possible hate me so much. I hope he doesn't pass those feelings to Allson. She has a very good impression of me, probably a better one than I deserve. One thing is for sure. Besides the fact that I have to find out who leaked the video I now have to prove to this prick that I wasn't involved with it and that for sure that I'm not using Allyson.