Part 40

Waking up full of sweat I see Allyson beside me. I smile to myself remembering all the sex we had last night. My morning wood twitches as soon as I picture her naked body all over mine from yesterday. Pulling the sheet from her I let her naked back free and my eyes travel down to her almost naked butt. Only her really short shorts and panties covering it. Without even thinking about it I brush my hands over her soft skin and grab her buttcheeks and place my lips on the back of her neck kissing her softly. She groans waking up and rolls over to face me.

"Good morning" I say and kiss her lips.

"Good morning" she replies with her deep morning voice, without opening her eyes.

********************************

I put my body on top of hers and notice the marks I left on her yesterday. Softly kissing every single one of them I reach down to her stomach. I lick the skin on the inside of her panties slowly and she arches her back a bit. I reach the waistline of her shorts from behind and pull them down with her panties leaving her completely naked underneath me. My erection complete hard long before that. Her eyes are still closed but I know very well she's not sleeping. I place soft kisses on her inner thighs and her reflexes cause her legs to shut my head between them. I smirk and after feeling how wet she is I push two fingers inside her and her lips part. I thrust them fast inside and out of her and keep her pushed to the bed holding her hips tightly.

As soon as her first moan leaves her mouth I lick her sensitive lips and then insert my tongue inside her. I kiss, suck and lick her powerfully and she can't control her moans. My one hand proudly finds its way to her breast and I play with it at the same time I'm pleasuring her. From the frequency of her moans and the way she feels around my tongue I can tell she's going to finish anytime now. And I'm not wrong. She pulls my hair strongly and shouting my name she creams my mouth. I happily lick her clean and then place kisses on her breasts, her neck and finally her lips brushing my hardness on her letting her know I'm not done yet.

"What was that about?" she asks smiling.

"A 'thank you for putting up with me' reward"

"A simple thank you would be enough"

"I didn't see you complaining though" I smirk against her neck.

She smiles deviously and kisses my lips. Her little hand traces down my chest to my abs and finally over my boxers where it meets my hardness. She brushes me slowly torturing me and I groan.

"I can't take any teasing right now" I say deeply and quickly push her legs open and position myself between them.

As I lean down to kiss her she pulls my boxers down and I kick them off. She pulls my neck down to kiss me and my erection rubs her wet area from earlier.

"Sorry, babe, no more time wasting" I whisper against her lips and reach for a condom from the night stand, quickly wearing it on.

I cover her lips with mine as I enter her carefully at first but thrusting harder and harder after that. She digs her nails into my bare shoulders as I pound into her. The sounds of our bodies slamming against one another and our loud moans fill the room. I feel her clenching around me and after yelling her name I release my orgasm being pretty sure she did the same at the same time. I roll to the empy side of the bed on my back and stare at the wall catching my breath.

********************************

"I'm starving, let's go eat something" Allyson says while hugging me softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I just ate the best breakfast in the world" I say proudly.

"I'm sure you did but you really need to put some food in your stomach. You've lost some weight" her fingers slowly caress my stomach.

"That's not necessarily bad, I think I look good"

"You always do but you need to be healthy on top of everything. And losing weight this way is not healthy so get your ass up"

"Oh I love it when you're being bossy" I say and stand up following her to the kitchen after we both put on some clothes.

--------------------------------------------------

Later that day we're watching a movie together when my phone rings and interrupts us. I stretch my arm to reach it and reply.

"Hello? Yes, that's me.... Really? Thank you so much, you are the best"

With a huge smile on my lips I turn to Allyson and kiss her passionitaly.

"Woah, what was that? What did you learn?"

"The bitch is finally arrested"

"Really? I'm so relieved" she says excitingly and we share another kiss.

"The real reason will not be released to the public. At least I won't have to deal with another scandal"

"All that matters now is keeping up the great work with your recovery" she says caressing my cheek and and placing her lips to it.

"Of course. I swear I'm never using again. The first rough weeks have passed, I just have to hold on a couple of weeks more and I think I'll be okay"

"I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you, babe" I kiss her lips and we continue watching our film hugging each other on the soft couch of my living room.