Part 9

The food is almost ready, my outfit very well chosen and my facial styling on point because I am a man that likes to take care of his looks. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket and I check it receiving a text from Allyson that she'll be here in 15 minutes. I prepare the table in the most professional way I can and fix myself in the full size mirror.

Right on time the bell rings and I rush to welcome her inside. I open the door and meet her. Before we say anything both of us check each other out from head to toes. She's wearing a dress, not as revealing as I'd prefer but I have to admit she looks gorgeous.

"Welcome" I say and flash a smile.

"This is for you" she says handing me over a bag.

"Thank you, what is it?"

"Something for after dinner"

"Is it a sex costume?" I smirk.

"No, it's desert. And don't forget we agreed no sex tonight"

"You didn't forget about that, huh?" I sound just as unhappy as I feel.

"No" she says and gets inside.

I take her bag and jacket and put them somewhere they don't bother us. I show her the way to the kitchen and pull her chair so she can sit.

"Thank you"

"My pleasure"

I serve our plates and we start eating. I see her tasting and for some reason I'm kind of anxious for her reaction.

"It's good, I like it"

"Are you sure or are you just saying so to not offend me? I promise I won't get mad"

"No, I am really believing it. You're a good cook"

"Actually I'm not. I just improved my skills the last 3 years I am living alone. Well, the last 2 years because you can say I lightly wasted the first year"

"What you went through was tough, don't be hard on yourself"

"Let's not talk about that. Let's discuss about you. You claim to be my fan so I guess you know some things about me. Let me know the real Allyson West"

"Okay, I'm going to share some details then. I wanted to be an actress since I was a little girl, I like working out and I love dancing. My first time on the big screen was when I was 7 and had a couple of lines and my first job was as a model thanks to my big brother who was already working as a cameraman and had the connections"

"So I have to thank your brother for these lovely photoshoots you made"

"You've seen my photoshoots?" she sounds surprised.

"What can I say? I was curious when we met. An article about you popped up in front of me and it included some of these highly interesting pictures" I smirk.

"I'm sure they were the ones I was almost naked" she shyly says.

"Those are the best ones"

"I'm going to let my brother know that you enjoyed these photos so much. You must have seen him around the shooting, he's one of the cameramen"

"I might know something about that too. Are you ready for desert?"

"I'm always ready for desert"

"That's a very interesting fact you forgot to mention before" I say raising an eyebrow and she gives me a cold look.

We enjoyed the desert and now it's time to leave the kitchen and continue our night. I have a few things in mind about what's following .

"Let me show you around the house"

"I must say I'm very excited for this tour"

"Wait until you explore all of it"

I showed her every room in the house, the garden, the garage and she was really excited.

"If I had this house I would never want to get outside"

"And yet you still don't want to stay here for the night and insist on leaving" another attempt of me trying to change her mind.

"That's different, I'm here for a friendly dinner"

"Alright, I won't insist any more.  But how about I propose something?"

"I'm eager to hear"

"I say we honour the sauna. It's not fun doing it by myself and I know you want to try it. I saw your face when you saw it"

"I don't know, it's not that I don't want to but it might not be the best time. Maybe another time"

"Oh c'mon, what do you want to do? You prefer to watch a movie of just sit around and drink? Don't disappoint me. Just imagine it" I try my best to convince her.

"Okay I admit I'm dying to try it"

"Let's go then"

After I easlily convince her I give her a towel and we both take our time to get ready. I find her after some minutes outside the sauna with the towel wrapped around her body.

"Shall we?" I ask and offer her my hand to follow me.

We settle the temperature and sit down on the sauna. She sits down on a seat higher than mine. The minutes pass and the temperature increases causing us to sweat. I take a look at her every now and then and see how much she enjoys it.

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing"

"It definitely deserved every dollar I spent on it"

"It's probably more expensive than my whole house"

"It could be" I say and we laugh.

I turn around to look at her and I'm now facing her bare legs. I slightly trace her legs with my fingers and she bites her lip. I kneel in front of her and slowly leave kisses from her ankles to her thighs.

"Robert" she whispers and keeps my head away from her private parts.
"We agreed no sex" she continues.

"We didn't say anything about oral sex though" I smirk.

"You can't be serious" she laughs.

"Let me kinda break the promise, you won't do anything"

"But that's not fair"

"Consider it as a thank you for the desert" I say and move further between her legs.

I remove her towel and her delicious body is in front of me waiting to be pleased. I pull her to the side of the seat and kiss her inner thighs. I lick her clit and she shivers to the feeling. I insert my tongue inside her tasting her sweet juices and she lightly moans. I bring my fingers to the party and move them quickly in and out of her as my lips lick, bite and kiss her legs. Her walls are clenching around my fingers and I can tell by her moans and body language that she's almost exploading.

"Oh Robert" she moans just as I keep the speed high.

"Let it go, Allyson" I say and continue working my magic.

She groans a few times and then releases her orgasm, relaxing and exhaling deeply. I lick her clean enjoyjng her taste and then sit on my seat again with an obvious boner under my towel. She covers herself again with the towel I gave her and comes to sit next to me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take care of that?" she seductively asks.

"No, I'm fine. Besides, it's getting late so either you'll stay here and take care of many of these or we'll continue our friendly night for as long as you want and you'll go. It's your choice"

"I'm not staying here for the night, Robert. Trust me I really do enjoy your company but we agreed I'm not staying"

"As you wish, let's go take a shower" I propose and she looks at me weirdly.
"In different bathrooms of course" I say rolling my eyes as I can't get her to have sex with me tonight.

After the shower she stayed around for some time and then left with her car to her house leaving me with a sweet and bitter taste.