Part 21

Last night was a fun night. A friend of mine called me to catch up and we met for a drink which soon became a lot of drinks. We laughed ourselves off hard, remembering the old times and just there was the moment he started buying women drinks. They happily spent time with us and not only with talking but they were eager to show their intentions. And they were not friendly. Especially the one focused on me made it clear she wanted us to end up together in someone's room. She was all over me and I have to admit I gave in to the flirting. But when things got heated I couldn't do it. It wasn't that she was not good enough because she was perfect. My mind was just somewhere else. On someone else. Allyson.

We are not a couple but we've said we care for each other and she's made it more clear than I have. I didn't want that woman touching me, I wanted Allyson. I wanted Allyson's lips and I wanted to hear her laugh. That's why I woke her up in the middle of the night calling her and texting her about how I missed her. And now I'm getting ready to find her on studio and apologise. I see her trailer's door closed so I knock and enter it. I find her walking nervously up and down and I grab her hand to stop her. She looks at me and all I can see is her eyes that are with tears.

"Ally, what's wrong?"

"I swear I'm gonna kill her"

"What are you talking about? Calm down"

"I'm talking about your little slut!"

"Don't start with that shit again. If you're talking about Grace you're wrong"

"Yeah, right. You don't know what she did, that's why you're defending her"

"What did she do?"

"She's the one who leaked our video"

I freeze for a moment after I hear what Allyson just said to me. I didn't know what to believe.

"How do you know that?"

"She came to me and told me"

"She admitted she did that?"

"Well, not exactly but I'm sure it's her"

"Give me the facts"

"She told me I'm lucky I have you and this role and that she would do anything to be in my place"

"C'mon, that's not something bad. A lot of people would want to be in your shoes"

"You say that because you didn't see the look on her face when she told me that. She's exactly the kind of person who would cross a line to get what she wants. I've known her from some years back, she always had a problem with me for no reason. You have to believe me when I say it's her"

"Fine. I promise you I will do my best to find out the truth. Now come here" I say and open my arms.

She sighs and falls into my arms. I hug her tightly and kiss her head. After a few seconds we let go and I slowly lean into her face and kiss her lips. It felt like forever the last time I kissed her but it was actually last night. My desire for her started taking over me. I kissed her again and bit her lip in the progress. She smiled and kissed me back. I grabbed her hips and my lips automatically found their way to her neck. I was so full of emotions at the time that I didn't care about where we were.

"Robert, stop" she whispered and slightly pushed me back.

"I can't"

"Well, I don't care if you can or not but I'm not doing anything here ever again"

I immediately back off after I hear her being so serious.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got to me"

"It's alright, Robert. What did you want me for anyways?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night. I know you're over your head with so many hours of work and I ruined your sleep"

"The truth is I did get a bit pissed about it but I'm happy I'm the person you called and not anyone else"

"There's no-one else"

"Maybe, but you could easily find someone"

"Believe me I had the chance but I decided to pass"

"I'm glad to hear that. Is that all?"

"No, but the rest can wait for another time"

"Alright then. I need to get ready now, I'll see you around"

"Wait. Come by my place tonight. I'll make or order something and we can talk about what I wanna tell you about"

"I'd love to but I'm probably gonna be so tired I won't be able to stay awake until midnight"

"In that case you're lucky because I am great at giving massages"

"You're just saying that to convince me" she says laughing.

"I may be bloffing but I also may be serious. You won't find out unless you take my offer"

"You're really good at convincing me you know"

"Trust me I know. I'll be waiting for you around 9 if it's okay"

"It's great"

We kissed and each went to get ready for shooting. I can't wait for the night to come.