Part 44

"Robert? What are you doing here?" Allyson asks me when she opens the door of her house.

I stand there unexpected but with a very good reason.

"When we spoke earlier you said you weren't feeling very good and I'm here to help with that" I smile.

"That's very sweet of you but you didn't have to" she says sounding tired.

"Thank you. Can I come in? It's freaking hot out here"

"Yes, of course"

I get in and head immediately to her living room to turn on the air conditioning. It's seriously so hot.

"Make yourself like home" she says sarcastically and then I go to her.

"First of all, this is for you" I say handing her a bag I'm holding.

"What's this?" she asks looking inside it.

"It's ice cream. If it doesn't make you feel better I don't know what will"

"It's definitely gonna help, thank you" that's the first smile I get from her and I can see she's not feeling well because it's not as full with energy as it usually is.

"You're welcome" I smile back.

I lean in and close the gap between us placing my lips soflty on hers. It lasts a few seconds until I pull away and cup her face with my hands.

"How do you feel? What's wrong?" I ask looking into her beautiful eyes.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it" she tries to make me stop worrying.

"It's not nothing, you seem unusually tired"

"I just have some cramps, not a big deal" as soon as she says that her face changes like she's in some kind of pain and she bites her lip to avoid making any sounds.

"Hey, hey, hey, come here" I say and grab her feet and shoulder holding her up bridal style.

She tries to stop me at first but I don't let go of her and instead I walk us over to the couch and lie her down carefully, kneeling next to her on the floor. I look around and see a thermometer and take it in my hand.

"Just some cramps, huh?" I say raising an eyebrow, knowing she's not telling me something.

"I don't have a fever, I was just checking"

"Well, if you don't tell me what's wrong I'm calling an ambulance" I say and she sighs. She puts a hand over her eyes and then continues.

"I told you nothing's wrong, I'm just on my period, that's all, okay?"

"Oh" I let out.

"Oh God, that's why I didn't want to tell you"

"What? I didn't say anything" I stand up for myself.

"Your face said everything. You disgust me now" she says continuing hiding her face.

"No, I don't. I just didn't know it was so... bad" I kiss her forehead and take her hand from her eyes to see her pretty face.

"It isn't usually, it just really hurts today" she says looking right at me.

"I'm here to help you. Why would you think you disgust me?" I say and run my hand through the hair on her face softly.

"You guys tend to act like it's the most disgusting thing in the world"

"Well, it's an unpleasant thing to imagine but if anything I'm glad you're having your period"

"Okay, can't argue with that" she smiles again and it's her normal smile this time.

We smile at each other and kiss.

"The ice cream must be melting, should I bring it here?" I ask.

"God, yes. I'm dying for some ice cream right now"

I grab two spoons from the kitchen and the ice cream and then sit next to her on the couch. It doesn't take us long to finish it and then complain we wanted more even though it was already a lot for two people. I see her whimper and feel her grabbing my hand when another wave of pain runs through her body. I lie her down on her back and look at her worried and not knowing what to say. I place my hand over her low stomach and start massaging her lightly.

"Does that help?"

"It actually does, yes"

I see her face getting more soft and I feel relieved. Another cramp appears and she grabs my hand again.

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Nothing really, the cramps will fade away eventually"

"C'mon, there must be something that helps"

"I guess you could bring me the hot pack from the cabinet in the bathroom" she says and I nod.

Returning, I give it to her and she places it over her stomach. She asks me to lie down with her and I do, laying behind her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the side of her head.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you"

"You're sure you don't have a fever?"

"I don't know, I was okay last time I checked"

"That's not enough, we're checking again"

We stayed on the couch for a few hours, her cramps faded away after a while like she said but she had other symptoms and I tried my best to help her. When it was time to sleep I put her carefully on her bed and took off my clothes and laid next to her under the sheet. I wrapped my arms around her and connected our bodies.

"Thank you so much for today, Robert"

"Don't thank me, I couldn't stay there and do nothing while you were hurting so much"

"Thank you for caring, then. You could stay home or do whatever you wanted and not care about this"

"I could but I wouldn't exactly be boyfriend of the week, would I?" I joke and she chuckles.

"You successfully earned that title now"

"Should I stay here tomorrow, too?"

"No, I'll be fine tomorrow, it was just for today"

"Fine, we'll see how tomorrow goes"

"Okay. I'm going to sleep now, I love you"

"I love you, too"

A/N
A different part for today, hope you enjoyed it😊