Part 14

Allyson's POV

I turn on the tv to watch Robert on the show. He's the one who's gonna talk about the event and I'm not sure if he can be mature and say the right words but I have to trust him. The show is starting in 5 minutes and as I sit on the couch I receive a text. I check it out and it's from Robert.

"Wish me luck😉"

"Good luck😊" I reply.

The show starts and Jimmy makes an intro about him. Something about the man that his lifestyle is more complicated than all of ours together and then he welcomed him in. He shows up with a huge smile on his face as he walks closer to the couch next to Jimmy's desk. He's wearing tight black pants that reveal his super toned butt and I can't take my eyes off it until he sits down. His top is a t-shirt like the ones he wears on set, random symbols and words all around it. My eyes then stick to his extremely well shaped beard and haircut that make him look better that ever. Damn these stylists really know how to do their jobs. The first minutes they talked about how long they haven't seen each other and about the film. Then the conversation turned into the subject they all wanted to hear about.

"I have to say, Robert, you're a mastermind. You found the best way to promote the movie. I can't find a single person who doesn't want to watch the movie after the video of you two enjoying each other on set. Was this something you wanted to do or it just happened?"

"You mean if I planned on doing the video or Allyson?" he asks and everyone bursts into laugher.

I seem to be the only one feeling embarrassed from this answer.

"I was talking about the video but you're welcome to tell us about Allyson as well"

"Of course we had no idea someone was filming us. I mean if we knew we could have told them to join us or come closer to have a better view"

I can hear all these people laughing and see his expression which is like he's feeling proud of what he's talking about. This interview is gonna make everything worse I can feel it now.

"They didn't think about it well, if you're watching us just think about what you missed" Jimmy says laughing referring to the person that filmed us.

"They did have a good view though, I'd say we did pretty good together" Robert adds proudly again.

"You must have been. The whole world was wishing to be in your or Allyson's place"

"If someone insists too much just give her my number"

"I will certainly do that. So was it an one time thing that happened to go wrong or was it something more?"

"Well, it wasn't the first time and it surely wasn't the last"

"Does that mean you're involved in a more romantic way?"

"Do you mean if we're together?"

"Yeah that's what I mean"

"No we're not, we're just having some fun together"

"That makes you friends with benefits then"

"You could say that I guess" Robert replies and they all start applauding and laughing.

I can't believe he said something like that. He said he'll try to make things better and he did excacly the opposite. Now everyone will think that we're sleeping with whoever we find on our way. He may be doing that but for me I'm sure I don't. I really hope my parents aren't watching the show right now. They'll have a heart attack and I'm gonna need to have another really intense conversation with them. I hide my face in my hands waiting impatiently for this interview to end.

"This is the first interview after that tragic event with your wife that happened 3 years ago. Are you back to feeling okay? Can you say you're ready to move on?"

"This is something you can't just forget or stop thinking about. I've made peace with myself and the only thing I can say for sure is that I'm not gonna let this event to stop me from moving on. I spent a lot of time closing my feelings to myself and fighting with depression but now I'm back to normal"

"Would you say that you're ready to start something with someone else? Would you make a serious relationship again?"

"I can't tell you for sure but I imagine that if I find someone who's gonna make me feel this way again I could take the next step, yeah"

"When you were feeling down what did you do to deal with your pain?"

"I have some very good friends that supported me and stood by me when I needed them even though I wasn't very collaborative and I'm very grateful"

"That's what friends are for and I'm happy you have people like these in your life. This was Rober Downey Jr everybody thank you for watching us" Jimmy says and the show ends.