Part 2

The first scenes we filmed involved my character, Nathan, and Gwyneth's character, Christine, talking about her husband and then Nathan and Iris, Allyson's character, examining the crime scene. It took many hours for all of us to get ready for the shooting and finish our scenes for the day and soon it was late afternoon.

"Okay guys, enough for today. We'll see you tomorrow the same hour. Goodnight" a cameraman says and we all leave to go to our rooms.

I wear my clothes and take my stuff, ready to leave when Gwyneth comes to my door.

"Hey, do you have any plans for tonight?" she asks.

"No actually, do you have anything in mind?"

"Some of us are going out for a drink, are you interested?"

"Yeah, sure. I can't say no to that"

"Can you do me a favor though?"

"What is it?" I look at her and see she's trying her best to look adorable so I don't say no.

"Can you drive Allyson there with you? She doesn't have a car here today and I'm going there with James"

"James huh? I'll take Allyson, you be careful, James seems wild" I tease her.

"Oh shut up, nothing's going on"

"Whatever, I need to go home first to get ready. Will Allyson come with me?"

"Oh, I don't think she'll have a problem with that. She's kinda obsessed with you, she will find it interesting"

"She's obsessed with me?" I ask surprised.

"Isn't every young actress? Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't know, I didn't expect it" I automatically smile thinking about it.

"Okay, stop smiling and get ready quickly. We can't wait for you all night"

"I'll be on time"

We went to the girls' room and I picked up Allyson, who seemed surprised and embarrassed. When she saw my car she was just as impressed as I was when I first saw it. I drove us to my house and parked my car. We walked to the door and I opened it to get in.

"Ladies first" I say sweetly and let her get in first.

"Oh my God" she says
"This place is amazing, it's like a palace"

"I hear that often" I say laughing.
"I'll take a quick shower and get dressed, you can take a shower too if you want"

"I already took a shower back in the studio, it's fine. I'll wait for you"

"We have showers in the studio?" I ask surprised

"Yes, we do"

"Why wasn't I aware of that?"

"I don't know but I can show them to you someday"

"You better do that! I'll be back in 10, there are drinks in the kitchen if you want"

"We'll have drinks later, they can wait"

I took a quick shower and I was in my room chosing what to wear. I wore my jeans and I was between two shirts to wear. I took them in my hands and went to the living room to ask for Allyson's opinion. I found her looking at the pictures I had around the room.

"Oh, I didn't understand you were here" she says letting a picture on the table.

"I just came" I say picking up the same picture.

This picture brought back many feelings. It reminded me of the old times and I guess I was a bit lost because Allyson looked at me like she felt sorry for me.

"I guess you know some things about this story" I say.

"Yes, I do. It was all over the news" she sounds sad.

"Well, you still don't know the whole story" I exhale deeply to let go of the unpleasant feelings.

"Is there more?" she questions concerned.

"Yes but I can't share it now because we're gonna be late"

"Of course" she immediately agrees.

"Which one do you prefer?" I ask showing her both shirts.

"This one" she replies showing me the left one.

"The left one it is"

I wear it, take my keys and wallet and we get in the car. I turn on the radio and quickly drive us to the club. We eventually found the others and ordered the first drinks for the night. Some fans understood who we are and came asking for a picture, which I didn't mind doing.

"I'm buying the next round" I say loudly and they all smile.

I order drinks for everyone and they bring them to us. We drink them fast without hesitation and we all start feeling a bit light headed. Some more than others but I'm still okay.

"Next round on me" Gwyneth says.

"This was my last, I have to drive back home, I can't get drunk" I kindly refuse.

"Okay, so I'm bringing drinks for everyone except Robert"

Not many rounds followed until most of the people here were drunk. We decided to leave around 4 am. Gwyneth left with James, the others took a taxi or drove back home and I was left with Allyson who was way more drunk than me.

"Allyson, wanna tell me where you live so I can drive you there?" I ask looking straight into her face seriously.

"You're not in a condition to drive, Robertttt" she says laughing.

"Trust me, honey. I'm fine. I can call a taxi for you, if you want"

"A taxi to take me where exactly?"

"To your house, obviously" I roll my eyes.

"I don't even remember my adress" she replies laughing.

"You have to be kidding me" I whisper.

"Maybe I had more drinks than I should have" she now realises that.

"You think? C'mon I'll take you to my place" I sigh.

She can't even walk straight easily so I hold her tightly. I manage to walk us to my car and I open the door and help her sit. I sit on the driver's seat and sigh. I put mine and her seatbelt on and start driving. Soon enough we are at my house and she's almost asleep. I carefully hold her and get in the house. I let her on my bed slowly and take her shoes off.

"Robert" she whispers

"Yeah"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome but you have to pay for this" I say laughing and she nods.

I see her closing her eyes and falling asleep so I cover her with a sheet, close the door and leave. I remove my clothes and sleep on the other bedroom.