Part 34

It's party time. I hired the best companies to take care of every single detail I had in mind. Decorations, food, music, it's all just like I wanted. People have already started coming and I helped everyone get comfortable. The guests were mostly people from this movie but I also had a few old friends of mine. Everyone brought gifts even though I asked them not to. Not that I'm complaining.

A couple of hours later when most of the guests were here I asked for everyone's attention and took the spotlight on me making a toast and then starting to play a couple of songs on the piano. I played and performed two slow ballads on the piano and most of the time I spent it eye contacting Allyson. She looked stunning, definitely the most beautiful woman in the house.

After I finished the songs everyone clapped and applaused me and I joked around about them doing it out of kindness but then I thanked them from the bottom of my heart.

"I don't want us getting depressed so I have other tunes ready for the rest of the night" I say using the microphone of the live band I hired to play music and they start playing rock and rock n roll music.

I take the microphone a few songs later and request "Driven to tears". I start feeling the rhythm and give all my heart into singing and dancing every single second of it. Everyone claps all over again when I'm done and I say I'm leaving them to enjoy the band for the rest of the night.

I say hello to Gwyneth and James when I see them after getting off the stage.

"This party is amazing, Robert" James tells me. I already catched up with Gwyneth earlier.

"Thank you for coming and keeping my dearest friend company. I hope there's no bad blood between us. I know she stayed here two nights but I assure you I really needed her and she helped me once again"

"Don't worry, it's all fine"

"Enjoy the rest of the night" I tell them quickly when I spot Allyson on the hallway looking around the crowd.

"Looking for someone?" I ask her.

"Looking for you actually. I kinda lost you in the crowd"

"Lucky you, I'm here. What did you want me?"

"I just want to wish you happy birthday again and congratulate you on your performance"

"If you enjoyed it, I'm more than happy" I say and we just stay here without saying anything.

I slowly feel her leaning closer to me and before I know it our lips are connected. It's a slow kiss, a meaningful one.

"You don't know how much time I've been waiting for this" I say smiling.

"Seeing you playing the piano and looking straight at me made it clear to me what I wanted. I felt our electricity" she says and kisses me again.

"I knew I wasn't the only one" I say proudly.

We both let ourselves enjoy this time at it's best. We can't disconnect our lips.

"And then I saw you dancing off to that rhythm after the ballads and all I wanted to do was attack you right on the scene" she continues while roaming her hands all over my body.

I can't keep myself contained and my crotch starts rising in my pants. Allyson understands it immediately and smiles against my lips

"Let's go to your bedroom" she whispers.

"Right now? Naughty girl" I smirk.

"It's all your fault, being so damn irresistible up there. Your voice, oh god your voice" she says between kisses.