Part 43

"It should be illegal to look this pretty" I compliment Allyson when she opens the door of her house ready for dinner night at Gwyneth's.

"Stop it" she laughs and blushes. She's so cute when she blushes.

"I mean it, you're stunning" I continue and can't keep myself from smiling.

"Thank you. That outfit of yours looks amazing on you as well" she says running her hands over my grey silk jacket.

"Oh, I know" I smile proudly.

We kiss softly outside her door and after she locks her house we get in my car and I start driving. We talked on the way there, it was a good amount of minutes. When we arrived a couple of cars were already there and I parked mine on an empty spot. We walked together hand in hand to the doorstep and rang the bell. Gwyneth greeted us with a warm hug and thanked us for coming. There was James and a few more people who I knew were close friends with Gwyneth. They had worked together in other movies. I had already met them through the years but it was the first time Allyson did. And she was excited to meet more people from the industry.

We all took our seats on the table and Gwyneth served us food with James' help. My seat was next to Allyson's and I felt overwhelmed during the night watching her glowing eyes while enjoying this dinner. She didn't talk much, probably because she didn't feel confident enough, but I did my best to keep her in the conversations. I wanted her to start feeling as important as she is.

"Time for the big announcement" Gwyneth says and all our attention turns to her. She has a huge smile on her face and shares a few looks with James before speaking.

"You know me and James have been together for a few months now" she continues and they grab their hands.
"Well, we decided to take the next step and we will be moving together next month" she finishes and can't stop smiling. I honestly love seeing her being this happy. She hasn't been this happy after her divorce.

We all congratulate them both and take a sip from our tasty red wine. We ask them a few questions about their plans and then we go back to random conversations. Finally I can feel Allyson relaxed, I hear her laugh and talk more with the others and I'm feeling proud. She's glowing in confidence. I lay my hand on her back and trace my fingers slowly in circles on a small bare spot her dress has.

A few seconds later her hand falls on my thigh but her attention is not on me. She's in a deep conversation with Gwyneth. I observe her with my hand still caressing her back. Her hand moves slightly over the spot it was standing on my thigh and I feel myself starting getting aroused. My urges are still not easy to control and this little touch excites me. Not wanting to put myself in an embarrassing situation I find a way to excuse myself. But I have a plan.

"I just remembered I forgot something in the car, will you excuse me for a bit?" I ask, they nod and I stand up heading outside.

I reach the car and wait a few moments for my plan to work. I soon see Allyson coming over and I smile to myself knowing my plan is actually working.

"Where's your mind at? You forgot your keys inside" she says handing them to me.

"What makes you think I forgot them?" I ask with a smirk on my face and push her body against the car.

"You're one of a kind" she smiles when she understands I just wanted us to be alone and I press my lips on hers roughly.

Rubbing my hips against hers she feels my arousal and breaks the kiss.

"You're very naughty, Downey"

"Like you're innocent. Teasing me with that hand of yours. You know I can't contain myself lately" my hands grab her dress and pull it up releasing her bare legs while having her against the car.

"We can't do this now" she lets out looking straight into my eyes.

"Please don't tell me it's because you're still in pain" I say seriously, praying it's not that.

"No, I'm fine, it's been days since that"

**********************************

"Then yes we can and we will do this now" I breathe heavily and pull her panties down.

"They'll hear us and we'll be late" she says sounding concerned.

I kiss her softly on the neck and she relaxes under my touch, resting her head back against the car and closing her eyes.

"I'll be fast and you'll have to be quiet" my hands roam around her body and then stop on her breasts cupping them which causes her to bite her lip to avoid any noises.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to do that" she laughs and blushes.

"You keep getting more and more amazing each day, I swear" I finish and kiss her.

I pull down my pants quickly just as much as I need to let my erection out and align myself on her. Pressing my lips on hers again I force myself inside her and she groans in my mouth. I close my eyes and thrust my hips deep inside her with a fast steady pace. Her arms are around my neck and she struggles not to make any loud noises. I leave kisses on her jawline to cover my moans and hold her tightly with my hands. I already feel close and pulling out of her I stroke myself a few times and then I groan and shoot my orgasm against my car.

**********************************

"Told you I'd be fast" I say and we both get dressed quickly.

"That's not much of a compliment you know" she teases me.

"You know very well how long I can last, don't dare me"

"I'm joking, baby" she says and kisses my lips quickly and we fix our clothes.

Reaching inside the car I find a few tissues and wipe the car carefully. We look at the mirrors and fix our appearences.

"I owe you an orgasm, I'll make it up to you later" I say placing my hand behind her neck and pulling her in for a hot kiss.

"Don't worry about it" she says as we walk back to the house.

We get inside and sit back down on our seats. I can sense her embarrassment and enjoy the pink colour on her cheeks from the blushing. I can't see myself but I'm sure I have a devious smirk and a proud vibe on me. The rest of the dinner of course had a lot of teasing between us but in the end it was one of the best nights of my life.