Part 35

The following week was amazing. Although, it took a couple of days until the house was back to normal. Thank God for cleaning companies. Anyway, the week was the last week of filming and today is the end of the final day. Me, Allyson and Gwyneth were the ones that had the final scene and as soon as the director yelled cut everybody clapped and we started hugging each other.

"Don't forget the party tonight as we discussed" the director says.

I went back to my place with Allyson to hang out there since we're going to the party together. She brought her outfit and make up tools with her.

"Can you believe it's already over?" I ask looking over at her.

"Time really flied. Now I'm really nervous about how is it going to be"

"You don't have to be nervous, you were amazing" I say and peck her lips.

"Thank you but still, it's my first serious role. If anything goes wrong my career is over"

"Enough of this, shut your pretty mouth and hug me" I say and she falls back letting her back fall against my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

"So, big party today. Are you sure you want us to go?" she asks concerned.

"We can't miss it. I promise I won't drink too much"

"I would prefer you not drinking at all
You already had some drinks this week"

"It's already difficult trying to quit smoking and my system hasn't forgotten the drugs, I can't stop the drinking too right now"

"I'm sorry baby, I know you're doing your best. I'm really proud of you" she says and kisses my lips.

We spent the few free hours we had cuddling on the couch, watching TV until it was time for her to start getting ready. She obviously needed more time than I did so I admired her while she was getting ready.

"Stop staring at me and start preparing yourself"

"I can't take my eyes off of you, you look so beautiful"

"As much as I appreciate your cute words right now, you really need to get ready. I don't want to be late"

"Fine, but first give me a kiss"

She comes to me and kisses me slowly. My tongue traces her lower lip but she doesn't give in.

"You're not winning me over with your tricks, Robert"

"You can be so stubborn sometimes" I smile and get up.

I take a look at the clothes Jimmy has chosen for me to wear but I don't really like them so I open the closet and choose something I feel more like wearing.

"I don't think Jimmy had this outfit picked up for tonight" Allyson says when she sees me.

"I know, but a suit, really? It's a party, I'll be sweating from the first second I enter the building"

"So a suit isn't a good option but a t-shirt I borrow when I stay over is?" she says laughing.

"That's the reason I chose it. It even smells like you" I say and wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer to place my lips on hers.

"For a guy with your money, you surely dress weird sometimes"

"I can't help it"

We were at the party on time and when we got in we greeted everyone. Allyson stayed with her friends, who I don't really know since we didn't even have scenes together, while I was getting us drinks. I returned with them and joined the conversation she had with the other women. We talked about the movie and how excited we all were to watch it when it's ready. After a while we found ourselves being alone and I grabbed her by the waist while we were finishing our drinks.

"Do you wanna dance?" I ask her.

"I'm not that good of a dancer really"

"Me neither" I say and we share some laughs.

We started moving to the rhythm and the more time it passed the more comfortable we were becoming. Soon we were dancing our asses off completely out of rhythm but the important thing was that we were having fun.

When we stopped to catch our breaths a waiter came to us with two drinks.

"For you, Mr Downey" he says handing me over the one.
"And for you, Ms West" he continued giving the other to Allyson.

We thanked him and he walked away.

"Since when do waiters give you drinks personally?" Allyson asks.

"I don't know but I'm not complaining"

After a while I started feeling a little weird. The many people in the room, the heat and the loud music must have messed me up.

"I'm going outside to get some air, I'll be right back" I say to Allyson and she goes to her friends while I'm walking towards the exit.

I step outside and realise I'm not feeling good at all. I'm sweating and starting to feel dizzy. I breathe frequently trying to come back to my senses.

"Enjoying your night?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around.

"I was until now" I reply to Grace who's standing next to me.

"You shouldn't drink whatever people serve you"

"Did you put something in my drink?" I ask loudly.

"You don't want spending your energy yelling at me" she says proudly and I see everything spinning.

"I have to find Allyson" I say trying to walk back inside but I almost fall down.

"No, you're coming with me" are the last words I hear before passing out.