Part 6

I grab her face between my hands and pull her in front of mine, connecting our lips. She doesn't push me away but she doesn't seem very eager to kiss me back either.

"Okay, I guess I took it too far" I say pulling away.

"I didn't have you for a coward, Downey" she says playfully.

"I am a lot of things but coward isn't one of them, darling"

"Your actions said otherwise"

"Then let me prove you wrong"

I take a few steps back to lock the door and return to her pulling her body close to mine. I kiss her aggressively as I feel more and more aroused. She pulls my t-shirt up and we start undressing each other. We throw one by one every piece of clothing we had on every corner of the room until we're left in our underwear. My completely hard cock  proudly waits to claim her as I push both our bodies on her bed.

Within a few seconds I undo her bra and hide my face between her breasts enjoying the moment sucking and grabbing them. My hand cups her clit only to find out she's wet and ready for me. I circle two of my fingers around her entrance before entering them inside her, gaining a promising moan. I push them deep inside her each time as her moans get louder.

"Robert, I want you" she whispers while grabbing me inside of my boxers.

Her hand slowly strokes my length and I remove my boxers non being able to wait anymore. I kneel between her legs and push them further open. I can tell how much we both want this to happen just by the way we look at each other. I enter her in once and we both seem very satisfied as I start moving my hips rhythmically back and forth. Her hands are on my back pulling me close and her mouth is either kissing my lips or groaning in my ear.

Grabbing her ass I push fast and deep inside her destroying her walls. Sliding inside her easily I start feeling closer to reaching my peak. I look her right into her eyes while sliding inside her again and again. She's also looking at me when she's able to keep her eyes open. I kiss her passionately feeling her clenching around me. My flesh hits hers repeatedly before I pull out and finish on her stomach with my final groan leaving my mouth. I continue pleasuring her for a few moments until she releases her seeds too and sharing another kiss I fall next to her on the bed breathing fast.

"You're not drunk, are you?" I ask her.

"I don't think so, no"

"Good, because I would not want to feel like I took advantage of a drunk lady"

"You can have a clean conscience"

"Yeah, but it seems like you don't have a clean stomach" I point and we both laugh.

"Thanks for that by the way" she says sarcastically.

"What? Would you prefer it inside you? I don't think we're ready for a baby. Besides, I didn't have a condom on me at the moment"

"Well, there are other spots too, you know" she says and stands up to get clean on the toilet.

She tries to take the sheet with her to cover her naked body but I hold it tightly to stop her.

"Hey, give it to me" she says covering her private parts with her hands.

"Are you seriously gonna play shy with me now? Five minutes ago I was all over you"

"I'm very aware of that. Can't a woman visit the toilet without feeling a pair of eyes staring at her?"

"Can't a man enjoy a good view?"

She doesn't seem to be willing to give up so I don't insist any further. After all, her feeling uncomfortable around me is the last thing I want.

"Okay, you can have it, just because I'm a gentleman and don't want you feeling awkward even though there's not much of a reason to"

"Thank you, then" she says and goes to the toilet.

After a few minutes she comes back with the sheet wrapped around her naked body.

"We still have a bottle to finish" I say.

"We don't have to finish a whole bottle but you're welcome to finish it by yourself"

"I prefer having your company. But I must apologise I'm afraid"

"Apologise for what?" She asks confused sitting on the bed.

"For letting you get cleaned up even though I wasn't indenting to keep you clean for the rest of the night"

"And what makes you think we're going to spend the rest of the night together?"

"Because we have a bottle of good alcohol, we're both naked on the same bed and most importantly we both want to" finishing, I can see the corner of her lips twitching.

"Fair enough, then" she says and her lips are on mine with her body pushing mine back into the bed with hers on top.