Part 25

"Hey you" I cheerfully say when I see Grace at the studio.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting you here so early"

"I had a great night and my mood was good until the morning so I came as soon as I woke up"

Of course I lied. I came early because I wanted to see Grace before she leaves the studio for shooting so I'll have the opportunity to spend some moments with Allyson in private.

"What a coincidence, this happened to me too"

"Wanna have coffee with me? I always need a coffee in the morning"

"I should keep that in mind, it might seem useful sometime" she smirks.

"Yes, it might. Let's go"

We were sitting on a table together having a very good time actually. We shared some laughs and I forgot it was my mission. Suddenly I see Allyson walking through the hallway behind Grace's back. She notices Grace laughing loudly at something I said and as soon as she sees me she doesn't keep the eye contact for more than a couple of seconds and continues walking towards her trailer.

"Is everything okay?" Grace asks me and places her hand over mine.

"Yes, I just got distracted" I say after clearing my throat.

"I have to leave now, me and Clay have shooting out of town"

"Will you be coming back here?"

"Not for today. I guess we won't see each other until tomorrow"

"I hope you have fun, see you tomorrow then"

"Thank you, you too"

She flashes me a smile and walks away. I waste no time and carefully enter Allyson's trailer. She sees me and jumps from her seat.

"What are you doing here? Are you crazy? Anyone could-"

I stop her pressing my lips on hers. She seems to fight it at first but she gives in eventually.

"Grace left, I couldn't keep myself from coming to you"

"We shouldn't be seen together especially alone in a trailer"

"Forget that. I missed you" I kiss her again.

"You saw me yesterday. And besides that, I find that hard to believe. You had a dinner night yesterday with company"

"Yes but I would much rather have it with you"

"We'll get there. How was it? Did she suspect anything?"

"No, she was just like you said"

"Did-did anything happen?" she asks with hesitation.

"No, of course not. She wanted more but I stopped her. Just a kiss-"

"A kiss?" she almost shouts.

"On her hand" her face gets soft as soon as she hears that.
"But you do know that eventually I'll have to do more, right?" I continue.

"Yeah but I didn't expect it to be that soon"

"You know I don't care about that. I'm cancelling everything right now, if you just say so" I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"No I can handle it. You just do what you have to do"

"Can I at least get a couple of moments with you like nothing's going on?"

"Yes, but very carefully. Don't get any ideas" she says and wraps her arms around my neck.

We kiss softly and patiently. Like we want every second to count. And it does. I feel so full around her. My phone interrupts us as I receive a text.

"Who the hell is this, now?" I complain.

I check it out and its Grace.

"I can tell by the look on your face it's her. What does she want? Wasn't she all over you like 10 minutes ago?" she says and rolls her eyes.

"She's inviting me to a party tomorrow night that she was just invited as well"

"Say yes. The sooner you two get close the sooner we'll be together"

"You're right"

I text her back that I'm looking forward to it and put my phone back in my pocket. Someone knocks on the door and I quickly hide behind it when a woman from the crew informs Allyson she has to get ready.

"That was close" I laugh quietly when she leaves.

"And that's why we shouldn't meet in here"

"We'll find a way" I peck her lips and she leaves.

--------

A couple of hours later, after finishing another scene I feel the need for a smoke running through my blood. I reach for the pocket on my behind but I can't find the cigarettes. That's weird since that's where I put them. I spend a few moments going through my pockets until my phone buzzes again. It's a text but from Allyson this time. It's a photo.

"Looking for these?"  is the text on the photo with her holding my cigarettes.

Searching around the room I spot her in the back looking at me and laughing to herself. I give her a look and then grab my phone to text her back.

"How did you end up with these?"

"I may have put my hand in your pocket as soon as I realised you carried them with you"

"You little devil. I need them back"

"Sorry, you can't have them"

"You know I can just buy new ones, right?"

"Yes but I also know you don't have time to leave now"

"You'll pay for this"

We smile to one another across the room and we continue our job.

---------------

It's late night and I can't stay home alone. Without thinking about it anymore I grab my car keys and drive to Allyson's house. I ring her bell and as soon as she opens the door her eyes get wide open and she pulls me inside quickly.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't contain myself"

"What if someone saw you coming?"

"I was careful, don't worry"

"What are you even doing here?"

"You have my cigarettes" I smirk using this lame excuse which we both now is not true.

"You're smoking a lot, I'm concerned"

"I'm not smoking a lot, it's just a cigarette from time to time"

"It's my fault" she says accusing herself.

"How on earth is it your fault?"

"You're hanging out with Grace, she's a bad influence. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be smoking now"

"That's ridiculous. I don't want to hear you saying anything like that ever again. You're the best thing that's happened to me the last 3 years"

"You're overreacting"

"No, I am not. Believe me"

I lean down and kiss her lips.

"Since you're here, we could do something more productive" she says and bites her lips.

"Do you have anything specific in mind?" I ask smirking.

"Let's go to my bedroom and find out" she says walking towards her room and pulling my t-shirt lightly.
"But you're not staying here for the night"

"Okay, whatever"

I'm so damn lucky I think and enjoy my time with her.