Part 37

"You don't have to stay here all the time, I'm sure you have better things to do than babysit me"

"I don't have a job at the moment, my brother is barely talking to me after all that happened with you and I want to be here for you. Its not babysitting, it's called helping you out" she says and kisses me.

"Jimmy is here also taking care of me. You've already been here for 2 days, I feel like I'm keeping you away from other things"

"Don't worry, I'll go home eventually. I need fresh clothes"

"Talking about clothes" I say smirking and trace her body with my fingers.

"What about them?" she replies bitting her lower lip.

My hands find their way inside her shorts from behind and I grab her ass.

"I feel like it's getting too hot in here, maybe we need to take them off"

She grinds herself on me, her body on top of mine. My semi-hard erection is rubbing against her crotch.

"Jimmy is in the house though" she whispers against my neck.

"So what? It's not like he'll be watching us...unless you want him to" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I'll pass. I think enough people have watched us having sex"

"Then I see no problem" I say and roll us over on the bed, having her body under mine.

"He'll hear us" she says as I lick and bite her neck.

"Nothing he hasn't done before. Believe me I've put him in a lot of awkward positions"

"Oh, I'm sure about that" she laughs.

"Did I say something funny?" I ask and rub her clit through her clothes causing her to stop.

"No" she moans.

"Good" I say and take off her shorts and underwear.

*********************************

My fingers rub her wet area and then I insert two of them inside her. She arches her back and I push her back down. I lift her t-shirt to her neck and hide my face between her breasts.

"I could stay like this forever" I groan as I suck the skin between them.

"Me too" she groans while I'm pleasuring her.

I bite her one nipple too hard and she pinches.

"I'm sorry" I say and suck on it lightly.

"It's... fine" she moans as I enter a third finger.

My hand is moving very fast and as hard as she tries to keep her moans they easily escape her mouth. I insert the fourth one and she grips the bed sheets and shouts in pleasure. A couple of minutes later she screams my name and wets the sheets with her orgasm.

"I love hearing you screaming my name" I say and kiss her.

"I love screaming your name"

I kneel on the bed and take my shirt off. She pulls my boxers down and my erection proudly springs free. I take my boxers off and push Allyson back down with her hands above her head. I reach for a condom in the night stand and after wearing it I keep her hands with one of mine and push my length inside her. We both groan and I don't wait a single second before pulling back and pushing my way back inside her.

I close my eyes and increase my speed as much as I can. I don't have any rhythm, I thrust inside her uncontrollably. I push her hands with all my strength down on the bed and letting a loud groan out I finish inside the condom. I continue thrusting inside Allyson until she finally does the same.

*********************************

Panting, I fall on the bed next to her. My body very sweaty and my heart racing. I rush to the bathroom to throw away the condom and return next to Allyson who's still on the bed and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I notice her lip red from bitting and her wrists red.

"Too rough?" I ask sighing.

"Just a bit"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what took over me" I say and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Does this have to do anything with your recovery? I know you're trying to hide how much you're struggling"

It's true. Ever since I woke up in that room I haven't had any drugs or alcohol. My body was craving for them. I found my hands shaking and my body sweating many times during the day but I didn't let it take over me. I didn't want Allyson to look at me and see the mess I am.

"Robert, I want to be here for you" she says taking my shaking hand inside her palms.

"You are here and I can't express how grateful I am" I say and massage her wrists after placing a kiss on each of them.
"Let's go get some breakfast" I continue.

I put my boxers and my t-shirt on and she does the same. I hug her from behind and play softly with her breast that I hurt earlier.

"I'm sorry about that, too" I say and place a kiss on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about that, just focus on your selfcare"

We kiss and go to the kitchen where we find Jimmy reading the news on his phone.

"Morning, lovebirds" he says without even taking his look from the phone and I see Allyson blush.

"Thanks for the pancakes, my man" I say and hit his shoulders after noticing he's cooked for us.

"I had to do something while you were having the time of your lives" and that's when Allyson blushes even more.

We sat on the bed and ate every single one pancake. Mostly me. I convinced her to go back to her place and I had a talk with Jimmy. During the night my urges came back but Jimmy was there to keep me on my senses and not let me do anything stupid. I don't know how I'm going to survive the recovery all over again.