Chapter 1: Mission

Kid's POV

"Ahhh… Such symmetry !" I smiled,looking at the school my father built.

"Girraffes ! Girraffes !" Patti giggled,kicking rocks.

"Stop it,Patti. You might—" Liz tried to stop her,but it's late. A rock flew then hit one of the windows,breaking the glass.

"Here goes nothing…" Liz sighed.

"PATTI,HOW DARE YOU BREAK THE BEAUTIFUL SYMMETRY OF MY FATHER'S SCHOOL ?!" I yelled,looking at her.

"Owee~ Sorry !" She laughed. I started bawling out stuff,rambling about the symmetry. HELL ! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ! HOW DARE SHE BREAK THE BEAUTIFUL SYMMETRY OF THE SCHOOL ?! HOOOW ?!?!

Liz sighed then picked a rock up,throwing it in the same row of window in the left. Causing it to break.

"There. Now stop having tantrums,Kid."

I blinked,looking at the school once again. I smiled widely as I saw the symmetry,but with some differences.

"Liz ! You're such a life saver !" I chuckled,tackle-hugging the straight haired girl. She blinked,looking at me.

"Yeah yeah… Whatever." She laughed.

"Why are you having tantrums with assymmetry,anyways ? You're hair's not even symmetrical !" Patti spoke,pouting a bit. My eyes twitched,looking at her.

"Patti !!!" Liz yelled. Patti laughed,holding her stomach.

"NOOOOO !! I'M SUCH AN ASSYMMETRICAL GARBAGE ! I'M AN UNWORTHY PIG ! WAAAAAAAHHH !!! TT^TT"

I yelled as I started fisting the ground. Liz sighed.

"Patti ?"

"Hai hai~"

They both went beside me,Liz patting my back.

"Come on,Kid. You're not an assymmetrical garbage. You're such a unique guy." Liz smiled,patting my back again and again.

"Yep ! And you're not a pig ! Pigs go 'Oink-oink !' and you don't do that !" Patti laughed. I looked up at them then smiled.

"You guys…" I mumbled. They both smiled,helping me stand up. We went inside the school then went to the room.

"Hey Kid." Soul grinned,raising his hand for a high five. "Hey." I smiled,giving him a high five in the right hand.

I was about to walk away when… "Let's do it with the left now." I spoke,going back to him. "Huh ?" He blinked.

I raised his left hand then gave a high-five,then went to my seat. He chuckled,watching.

~~~At Classes~~~

"Kid,you and your weapons are needed in the Death Room."

Stein said,looking over us. I blinked. Why does father need me in his office ?

"Coming." I spoke. "HAI HAI HAI~ !" Patti squealed,doing a soldier salute. Liz just shrugged.

I stood up then left,walking in the hallway. Liz and Patti followed.

"So… Have any ideas why we are called ?" Liz asked. "Maybe we'll go hunt girraffes !" Patti laughed.

"Patti,Lord Death never gives missions like that." Liz sighed. Patti ignored and continued laughing.

"We'll know once we get there." I smiled.

We continued walking in the hallway until I saw the huge iron door with a card hanging. It read 'Lord Death'.

"Such symmetry…" I mumbled before opening the door.

We walked under the red stuff design. It was nice and symmetrical :)

"Goodie~! You're here !" Father's normal cheery voice said. I stopped infront of the huge mirror then nodded.

"Why are we called in the Death Room,anyways ?" Liz asked,looking up.

"Well,I have a mission for you,Kid." He clasped his huge white hands together.

"Oh… Uhm,what is it ?" I asked,shoving my hands in my pockets.

"There's this witch lurking in the shadows of the desserts. She's been killing meisters and weapons,and she's using them to change her forms and stuff. This is a bit tricky,and she's clever. So I need you to finish this mission." Father spoke,his shoulders dropping a bit.

"Okay. We'll do it." I smiled. "Uhm… There are no ghosts around there,right ?" Liz asked with a tone of fear. "Nope~!"

"Okay ! We'll do it !" Patti giggled. "Maybe there's some girraffes out there !" She added.

"Hmm~ Okay~! It's settled. She's living in a castle in the middle of the dessert." Father spoke. I nodded. "Okay." I said as I turned around,walking outside the Death Room.

I stopped as soon as I got outside of the school,activating my Beelzebub.

"Liz,Patti,weapon form."

"Huh ? Why ?" Liz asked. "I'll be using my Beelzebub. I don't want to walk." I sighed.

"Hai hai~!" Patti giggled,doing a soldier salute. Liz sighed,starting to transform with Patti.

"Be there as fast as you can. My back hurts when I stay in weapon form for too long." She mumbled,turning to a pistol. Patti laughed as she did also. I caught both then rode my beelzebub as the transformation seal broke.