Chapter 33: Hairclip

Akeno landed on Chiisana,who was shocked. Well,their lips already met. They were both red. Akeno was on top of Chiisana,his hands rested on the ground,failing to stop the kiss. He pulled away,both still stunned. "Blackstar !" Tsubaki sighed. Blackstar dusted his hands,then shrugged. "What ? He was so slow,we've been waiting for like 18 minutes !" He retorted.

Tsubaki continued on talking to Blackstar,Blackstar answering her in his normal way. They were so focused about what happened. No one noticed Kid. He blinked,seeing the whole scene. "So he's making his moves…" He slightly chuckled. "Sounds like a challenge for me."He shrugged and sighed,turning around and starting to walk away unnoticed.

*before that* (Meanwhile to Kid…)

"Ugh… Damn Liz… She crooked every frame to the left ! And she burnt my candles assymmetrically !" He huffed. "Good thing I quickly replaced both candles…" He sighed. "I'll make her pay later…" He mumbled.

He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked. He smiled as he heard the group. He turned to the corner,then spoke. "I'm ba—" He froze,startled by the sight. He stared for a while,then slightly smiled. "He's making his moves…" He slightly chuckled. "This looks like a challenge for me." He shrugged,sighing. He just started walking back to the classroom,unnoticed.

~~~~~

"Awww… It's raining…" Chiisana sighed. Ameno went to her,sighing also. "Well… Kid just canceled the sleepover. The rain is hard and I think no one would come to his house in this weather." He shrugged. "Yeah…" Chiisana sighed,going to the couch. "Who's gonna make our dinner tonight again ?" She asked. "Akeno…" Ameno answered. Chiisana blinked,then suddenly turned red when she remembered what happened earlier.

"Oh… Err… Go tell him…" Chiisana mumbled. Ameno laughed,sitting beside her and leaning close to her. "Awkward ?" He smirked. Chiisana backed away,leaning against the sofa frame. "W-what are you doing ?!" She shrieked. "You know what ? Let me tell you something.." Ameno sighed. "W-what is i—"

She looked startled at the next happening. Ameno took her shirt collar then pulled her in to a kiss. She instantly turned red,but Ameno looked calm. When he pulled away,he chuckled,stretching his hands. "I love you." He said with a smile.

Chiisana froze,staring at him. She was about to stand when she felt a book on the center table,so she grabbed it then tossed it as his face. "I-i-i-idiot !!" She yelled. Ameno stumbled back,falling to the floor. He sat up then scratched his head. "Ow…" He mumbled.

"I-i-if you love me,w-why steal my second kiss ?!" She stuttered,looking at him. Ameno just sighed. "Because Akeno got your first. It's so unfair !" He huffed. "I've been in a rivalry between two people who loves you also !" He sighed. Chiisana blinked,then remembered that night. That night in the ball,where two guys confessed to her.

"So… You're one of those two in that night…" She mumbled. Ameno sighed. "Yes… It's me… I'm not the shy type,so I don't really care if you know how I feel for you…" He spoke. Chiisana sat properly,looking at him. "But… Why…? Since when ?" She asked.

"Since we became partners… Yeah,I know,I used to act rude to you… But…" He sighed,standing up. "I just did that cause… I know you love someone else. From the first time we came in that school… I know you already love Kid." He shoved his hands in his pockets.

Chiisana gasped. "H-how did you…" "It's too obvious. The way you smile,laugh,look at him,and talk to him… It's different from the way you do those to me. To Akeno… To everyone else." Ameno smiled. Chiisana looked down,hugging her knees. "I'm sorry…" She mumbled.

Ameno smiled then went to her. He pulled her bangs upwards,then used a random hairclip to stay it still. "As long as you're happy,it's fine." He kissed her forehead,then started walking to his and Akeno's room. Chiisana blinked,watching him. "A-aren't you gonna eat ?" She asked. Ameno paused,then smirked. "I'm not hungry." He spoke then went in his room. She slightly smiled,then took the hairclip,letting her bangs fall. She looked at the hairclip. She smiled,seeing the design. It has a small skull the same as Lord Death's mask on the side,and the rest was black and white.

"I guess I'm lucky. Ameno loves me even though he knows I can't love him back."