Chapter 25: You idiot....

Everyone clapped as the spotlight went to the two. Kid smiled,and Chiisana awkwardly looked around. Girls were murmuring about how jealous they were cause Chiisana was partnered with Kid. "May I ask the said students to come up to the stage ?" Marie asked,looking at the two. Kid grabbed Chiisana's arm then started walking with her.

"W-wha… Kid,I-i don't…" Chiisana mumbled,looking at him. "Come on ! Just this once." Kid chuckled,continuing to walk. Chiisana sighed in defeat,then followed with a smile. They both went on the stage,Marie clapping at them. "You two look cute together !" She smiled. "Thanks…" Chiisana mumbled,slightly bowing.

Akeno went to his twin,removing his mask. "She deserves it. She looks good tonight." He laughed,clapping. "Just to let you know,I'm clapping for her. Not for Kid." Ameno said with a laugh. "You go,Chii !" Akeno yelled. Chiisana slightly glared at the twins from the stage as they laughed.

"Atleast I got to dance with her." Ameno smiled,shrugging. "I was the one who thought her dance ! Yours is useless." Akeno bragged. Ameno stuck his tongue out at his twin. "Kid danced her three songs and won as the best couple with her. Ours are both useless,moron." Ameno laughed. Akeno huffed,crossing his arms. "I know you're also jealous." He grumbled. "I don't remember myself saying I'm not." Ameno nudged his arm.

The ball easily ended. Maka and Soul offered to help cleaning,but the Death scythes sent them home,saying they're tired. The gang went to seperate ways as they said good-byes. "Good night,Chiisana-san." Kid smiled,patting her head. "Yeah. Good night and congrats." She laughed. "Same to you." Kid smiled. "Bye bye Akeno-kun !!" Patti giggled,waving. Akeno chuckled then waved.

"Oohh,you and Patti got close." Chiisana nudged her partner. "Psh. Shut up. We just both liked cheery stuff." Akeno shrugged. "Well,that Liz really did told me a lot about how they fixed Chiisana." Ameno laughed. Chiisana pouted. "Shut up." She grumbled.

"So.. How's your night ? Any stories ?" Akeno asked. "Well… Three guys danced with me." Chiisana shrugged. The twins looked at each other,then back at her. "Really ? Who ?" They asked. "The first two had their faces hidden. And the other one was Kid." Chiisana said.

"It was me…" The twins thought. They just mentally sighed. "Well,how's your nights ?" Chiisana asked as they reached their apartment,opening the door. Akeno just shrugged,walking in with them. "I danced with a beautiful girl. And Patti." Akeno smiled. "Who's the girl ?" Chiisana asked. "She said never tell her name." Akeno lied. "Oohh…" Chiisana nodded.

"Well… I danced with someone I like and Liz." Ameno answered. "You like someone ?!" Chiisana blinked. "Yep." Ameno smiled. "Who ?! Tell me !" Chiisana laughed. "No. And I think she likes someone else so I won't." Ameno pouted. Akeno nodded. "We both like that girl. We both danced with her tonight." He said. "Wooow… Making moves !" Chiisana smiled,patting their shoulders.

"Good luck racing to get her." Chiisana laughed,going to her room. "It is you,you idiot…" They both muttered,but didn't let her hear. "Good night !" She yelled then closed her room door. Akeno just sighed then went to their room with Ameno.