Chapter 9: This Saturday

After lunch,they went back to their classroom. Listening to discussions and stuff.

After 3 hours,the bell rang. Chiisana stood up then started fixing her stuff,saying quick good bye's to Maka and Soul,who already left.

"Chii-san.…" Akeno blinked,patting his meister's back. Chiisana looked at him,a confused expression plastered in her face.

"Yeah ?"

She asked. Akeno sighed. "Something's bothering my mind… I heard that this school is attacked by Medusa a lot of times… I'm worried,she might know you're here…" He sighed.

She stopped,looking at him. Everything showed up in her mind again. Well,her past isn't that clear. All she knows is she's under Medusa's 'care' since she was 5. All those 11 years passed,she never did anything else but to make her whole life miserable.

Made her live in the dark,made her own insanity take over her a lot of times,and other tortures. "Don't worry,I'll make sure she won't get you back in her living hell again." Akeno pulled her out of her train of thoughts.

"You only have to escape her and meet us in a horrible state once. We won't let that happen twice." Akeno added. Chiisana look at him,smiling. "I'm lucky I met you two…" She mumbled.

'I won't let you get back to her hold again,Chii… I'd die first before that happens…' Akeno thought to himself.

"Hey." Kid nudged Chiisana's shoulder,smiling. Chiisana looked at him,then smiled back. "Yeah ?"

She blinked. "Are you free this saturday ?" He asked. Chiisana nodded. "Well… Liz and Patti will go shopping that day… Can I take you outside ? You know,friendly date…?" He asked again. Chiisana laughed,patting his head.

"Sure sure. I never get to date someone so… Maybe it'll be nice if you'll be my first." She smiled. "And…? What first ?"

Akeno popped out behind Chiisana,eyes narrowed. "Well,she said she's free this saturday so I'm planning to take her outside for a treat." Kid explained.

"Oohh,cool ! Okay then." Akeno laughed. "Take care of this girl. Finally,I can clean the house and her room this weekend. Thanks,Kid." Akeno smiled. Kid nodded. "It's nothing."

"No. She's not free this saturday." The three of them blinked when they heard Ameno's voice. Well,his voice is strict…

"Huh ? Hey,it's my life in here. You can't tell me if—"

"I said she's not free this saturday. Got it ?" Ameno interrupted her,eyeing Kid. Chiisana sighed,Kid just shrugged then nodded. "Well,maybe we'll just do that some other day." Kid smiled. Chiisana looked at him. "Sorry,Kid. I don't really want to turn your offer down…" She sighed.

"It's fine,I understand." Kid patted her head. "Kiddo-kun,we'll be going. Are you coming with us ?" Liz asked,poking him. Kid nodded,turning around.

"Bye Chii." Kid laughed,walking away with his weapons. Chiisana blinked,a slight hint of blush entering her cheeks.

'Come on,he just called me by my nickname ! What's worth blushing with that ?'

Chiisana mentally slapped herself. "Tch. Let's go home." Ameno said,dragging Chiisana. She quickly grabbed her bag,getting dragged by her scythe.

"What the hell,Ameno ?" Chiisana pulled her hand away,stopping. Ameno stopped,looking at her. "What ?"

"What ? Are you serious ? You turned Kid down. I am free this saturday. And you suddenly declared I'm not. What are you trying to do ?" She grumbled.

"You're not free this saturday cause you're going outside with me. That reaper kid won't get a chance against us twins. So shut up and follow me home." He declared. Chiisana blinked,his explanation still in the process of sinking in her mind.

'He turned him down just to get outside with me ?' She thought. Akeno was walking behind the two,eyes narrowed.

'He's making a move… Tch,there has to be some way to make her go with me instead… Or both of us.' Akeno thought,staring at them.