Chapter 10: Secrets

"Hey Ameno-kun." Akeno said while changing into his night shirt. Ameno plainly looked at him. "What ?"

"Do you like our meister ?" Akeno asked,laying down on his bed. They are in the same room,but in seperate beds.

"Why are you asking that ?" Ameno asked. "Cause it's really… Mysterious… You always treat her like she's a sh*t,and now you're forcefully going out with her." Akeno blinked.

"Calling her names doesn't mean I don't like her. And I'm not treating her like sh*t. I'm just hiding real feelings cause I know she'll drift away if she figures out…" Ameno sighed.

The elder Watanabe slightly nodded. "Well,I understand. But… Don't put your hard shell up everytime. She might burst out and hate you." He shrugged.

"Yeah. I'll take that. Thanks." And for almost once in a month or year,he smiled.

"So… Can I ask you something ?" Akeno blinked at his brother's sudden question. "Yeah. Sure." He smiled.

"Do you like her too ?" He asked. Akeno looked startled. He looked away,slowly shaking his head 'no'.

"I don't like lies. Ever since we were kids,we promised we won't hide anything to each other. I told you my secret,tell me yours." Ameno sighed.

"I guess it can't be helped." Akeno sighed. "We may be the same but different twins… But I think we both fell head over heels for the same girl."

Akeno shrugged,going outside. Ameno watched,sighing.

"May the best man win. I think that reaper boy likes her too…" Ameno mumbled,laying on his bed and drifting to sleep.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY MAGICAL MINIONS ! :D~

Chiisana was falling into darkness,watching three hands reaching for her.

"Hold my hand ! I'll pull you up !" Kid yelled,stretching out. "Hold mine. I promised I won't let you fall again,right ?" Akeno said,his blue orbs staring at her brown ones. Ameno is just silent,but he sure is hoping she will hold his hand instead of the two.

A tear slipped from her eyes,another following. She was scared of almost everything. Darkness,insanity,death. But now,it seems like she'll be facing all of it with just one fall.

The three boys who are trying to help her confused her a lot. If she takes one,she'll be having to turn the other two down. She can't give her heart back to three people,can she ? Now the question ringing in her head is…

Who's hand will she take ?

"Chii-san !! Wake up !!" Chiisana shot up from her bed,seeing Akeno beside her.

"Are you okay ?! I heard your cries from me and Ameno's room !" He asked,patting her back. She wiped her cheeks,sighing. "I'm… Fine…" She mumbled. Akeno worriedly looked at his meister.

"Did you dream about her again ?" He asked. She shook her head,looking down. "I dreamt about falling into darkness… Darkness containing insanity and death… With the three of you trying to help me… You,Ameno,Kid…" She slowly spoke.

"Yeah…? Then…?" Akeno asked. "According to the dream,I have to choose. Choose between you three.. It is clear that in the dream,you three fell for me… But I don't know who should I entrust my life with… If I'd choose one,I'll be hurting the other two…" She sighed. Akeno patted her head,smiling a bit.

"It's just a dream… And besides,if you'd have to choose,choose what you think is right. Cause I know the other two will understand…" He explained. A smile crawled to the meister's lips as she hugged the older Watanabe. "Thank you,Akeno… You always know what to say…"

Akeno can't help but to blush. But he has to hide it. He hugged back,giving a goofy grin. "It's nothing. Anything for ya." He chuckled.

"Well… I don't think I'll be having to choose. You three don't love me in a romantic way,right ?" She laughed.

Akeno looked away,slightly nodding. 'Just so you know,Chii-san… You're the only girl who managed to make the Watanabe twins fall head over heels…' He thought to himself. "Yeah…" He said out loud. "You're like a sister to me."

"Thanks.." She smiled,yawning. "Sleep,Chii-san. We still have school." He yawned,standing up from her bed. She instantly felt guilty for waking him up. "Yeah… Sleep well…" She smiled. Akeno nodded. "Good night." He smiled back,going outside and closing the door.

Now,she shouldn't be afraid. She has two guys for her,right ?