Chapter 21: Shopping !

*yaaaaaaaaaawn*

Chiisana sat up,stretching. She looked at the time,seeing 8:00. "Perfect." She giggled then slipped her slippers on,then went down stairs. Everyone was on the table,preparing for breakfast. Tsubaki offered to cook for them.

"Morning." Chiisana greeted. "Hey Chiisana. Come,join us." Maka smiled. Chiisana nodded then sat beside her. "Here ya go. Hope you all like it." Tsubaki giggled,setting a plate of eggs,hotdogs and bacons on the table. She then placed the fried rice she made. "Wow… Tsubaki,these look so good !" Maka greeted. "Yeah !" Liz agreed. "Thanks." Tsubaki smiled then sat down. "I didn't know your cooking skills are great." Chiisana smiled,taking some of the rice then some hotdogs and bacon. "Well,I learned cooking when I was young." Tsubaki smiled. Everyone took their parts then ate.

"So… Kid lent me some money for shopping. We'll go find gowns !" Liz smiled. "Great !" Tsubaki smiled. "Uhm… I don't really wear gowns…" Chiisana mumbled. Patti laughed then pinched her cheeks. "Okay ! You'll be having a serious make-over !" Patti giggled. Chiisana blinked. "W-wha ? N-no… I…" Chiisana mumbled. "Teehee. After this,we'll go to the mall." Liz declared. "Okay then." Maka smiled. Chiisana just sighed in defeat.

After eating,Tsubaki cleaned the table then washed the dishes. They all showered then got dressed in casuals,then dragged Chiisana with them in the mall. They seperated to find gowns. Liz was dragging Chiisana around.

"Look,Liz—" "Here ! Try this !" Liz gave her a gown. "H-huh ? B-but…" Chiisana mumbled. Liz picked her gown,then went to the fitting room with the others and their gowns. "Do it !" Liz laughed,pushing her in a fitting room.

[Time skip]

The other 4 went outside of the fitting rooms. Maka was wearing a simple peach gown with a rose on the left chest,and some frills at the end that reached her ankles. Small beads were used as design. She also took a cute,peach mask that covered her eyes.

Tsubaki was wearing a grin one,only reaching her ankles. It was silky and a few frills on the end. Her mask was the same as Maka,but hers were a green one.

Patti was wearing a red dress. It has a black ribbon around her waist-line,and the dress only reached her legs. The end was bouncy so she looked cute in it. Her mask matched her dress,having stringss hanging at the side. And it covered half of her face.

Liz was wearing a white one that reached her legs,matching Patti's. The only difference was hers has black beads all over the chest part,and a few stitched designs at the end. Her mask was the same as Patti's,but it's black and white.

"You all look cute !" Maka greeted. "You also do Maka. Thanks." Tsubaki giggled. "This looks so cute~!" Patti giggled,playing with her dress. Liz smiled,watching Patti. "Where's Chiisana ?" Tsubaki asked. "Chiisana ! Get out of there !" Liz said,thumping on the fitting room's door. "No way ! I look terrible !" Chiisana yelled from inside.

Liz sighed. "I'll call Kid here !" She warned. Chiisana squeaked. "F-fine !" She stuttered,slowly opening the door. Liz smiled,seeing how she looked. "Look at you ! You're so adorable !" Liz giggled. "H-hey ! M-my corset's still undone !" Chiisana yelled. Liz just made a peace sign.

Chiisana looked away,shy. She was wearing a blue gown. The laces weren't covering her shoulders. Instead,it was slightly dropping right between her shoulder and elbow. Blue beads made swirls around the chest part. A ribbon was wrapped around her waist-line,making a ribbon behind her back. A corset with strings forming an 'X' on every row was still loosened,waiting to be tightened and tied. The gown reached her ankles,the end of the clothing having beads again. It made the gown look fading.

"I'm sure everyone will like you !" Maka giggled,fixing the corset for her. Chiisana pouted. "I want my black and white dress more…" She mumbled. "It's settled ! Let's just go pay for these." Tsubaki smiled. They all went back in then changed to their normal casuals,then paid for the gowns. They had a hard time finding shoes and accessories that will match to their gowns so they ended up getting home at 11:00. They all imidietly went to sleep.