Chapter 4: Savior

Kid's POV

I guess I'm still too weak to follow father's footsteps… *sigh*

"Dammit,Kid !" Liz yelled. I groggily stood up,picking them up. "Finally !" Patti giggled.

I'll just shoot both sides… But… I can't break the symmetry !

The witch attacked with her vines again. This time,making a drill. "Sh*t !" I grumbled,trying to shoot the vine drill. But it failed. The drill didn't even budge.

"Kid,watch out !" Patti and Liz yelled in unison. Sh*t just got serious !

"You'll owe me one,kiddo." I got startled when someone whispered those words from my back. Then a girl past me,holding double scythes. She can wield two scythes ? Cool ! I never knew such person existed… Woah…

"Kid… Do you know that girl ?" Liz asked. I shook my head as I watched. She quickly defeated the witch,spinning the scythes with her hands.

She did one last slash and the witch died,smoke appearing everywhere. I coughed then stood up,fanning the smoke off. I can finally see the witch's soul floating.

"W-wow…" I mumbled. Liz and Patti turned back to their human forms,sighing. "See ? If that girl didn't helped you,you might be dead…" She sighed.

"Yeah… But,I still have to say thank you. Where is sh—"

I blinked,looking around to see no one. Just the witch's soul.

"Huh ?" I looked around. Liz sighed,putting her hands in her waists.

"Girraffes ! Girraffes !" Patti laughed. I just sighed. "Let's just go home. Maybe that girl's a meister,so she may be studying in father's school." I said,activating my beelzebub. Liz and Patti turned back to their twin pistol forms,landing on my hand. I took the witch's soul then flew back to Death City.

~~~ In the Death Room~~~

"So… You're saying that some girl wielding two scythes saved you ?" Father blinked. I sighed then nodded. "Hmm… Did you asked her name ?" He asked. I shook my head. "I didn't even had the chance to say thank you…"

"Hmm… Maybe she's a meister. We'll find her though. Right now,you and your weapons should go home." Father clasped his giant hands together. I nodded,looking back at Liz and Patti.

"Let's go." I smiled,walking outside. "Kid,you had a lot of wounds. Aren't you hurt ?" Liz asked. I snickered then shook my head. "They're just minor wounds. Maybe just some cleaning and stuff,I'll be fine." I chuckled. Patti patted Liz's head,laughing.

"Hai hai~ Kiddo-kun's too strong !" She giggled,waltzing away.