Chapter 32: Blackstar !

"Damn it ! I lost !" Soul grumbled. Blackstar was chuckling loudly when he noticed Chiisana and Kid. "It seems like a pair lost their first kiss…" He mumbled. Chiisana looked shocked,then quickly pulled away. "S-sorry…" Kid mumbled,turning red. Chiisana did also,slightly nodding. "I-it's fine…" She mumbled.

"Ooookay ! The losers are Soul,Tsubaki,Liz,and Akeno !" Blackstar chuckled. "What about them ?" Maka looked at Kid and Chiisana. "They kissed. It's fine." Liz smiled. "No wearing glasses ? COOL !" Chiisana laughed. "Yeah." Akeno pouted. "Too bad." He added.

"Hey Soul,you said you'll play the piano,right ?" Maka smirked. Soul froze,slowly looking at her. "W-what…? Did I said anything like that…?" He nervously laughed. "YES YOU DID !" Everyone yelled. Soul pouted,sighing in defeat. "Fine. I'll play after classes." He said. "Let's hold a sleepover in my house ! What do you say ?" Kid smiled. "Sure !" Everyone agreed.

"But…" Liz mumbled. "Sis still has too mess with the symmetry in the house !" Patti giggled. Kid froze,the color draining from his body. "Noooooo !" He pleaded. Liz laughed,starting to run. "Sorry Kid !" She yelled as Kid tried chasing her. Patti laughed,holding her stomach.

"Okay ! Tsubaki-chan,you said you'll tell us who you like if you lose. Who is it ?" Maka smiled. Tsubaki blushed. "Yeah.. Your god needs to know." Blackstar said. And for the first time,it wasn't a yell. "U-uh…" Tsubaki stuttered. Everyone waited for her. She sighed,looking away shyly.

"B-b-blackstar…" She mumbled. Everyone grinned,glancing to Blackstar,who was red and was looking away. "I-i-it's normal ! It won't be impossible for Tsubaki to like a God like me !" He tried bragging,but failed because of the stutters. "I guess we should leave you two." Maka suggested,dragging Soul away.

"Hey ! It's uncool to drag people ! And besides,Blackstar likes her back !" Soul retorted. Everyone else just sighed,leaving the two some space.

"So… While the two are talking,Akeno !" Maka pointed a finger at him. Akeno froze,looking at her. "Y-yes…?" He asked. "Kiss." Ameno whispered teasingly,slightly pointing at Chiisana,who was watching Blackstar and Tsubaki get all awkward and stuff. Liz finally got back,panting. Everyone looked at her. "Done… What's going on here ?" Liz asked. Patti giggled. "Akeno is about to kiss the girl he likes !" Patti giggled. Liz blinked,looking at her. "You have a crush on him,right ?" She whispered.

"Owa ! Pwease,don't tell !" Patti pleaded. Liz smiled. "Got your back." She patted Patti's head. "Yay~!" Patti giggled. Maka noticed Ameno nudging his twin,pointing at Chiisana. "Don't tell me you like…" Maka blinked. "Chiisa—" "SHHH !" Akeno covered her mouth quickly. "Oi oi. It's uncool to interrupt someone. So you like Chiisana ?" Soul asked. Chiisana blinked. "Huh ?" She looked at them.

Akeno blushed. "U-uh… Err…" He mumbled. "YAHOO ! Finally,your god got his goddess !" Blackstar yelled,getting everyone's attention. Tsubaki just smiled. "Really ? Cool !" Soul laughed. "Are you two together now ?" Maka asked. Tsubaki nodded. "But he has to make dinner tonight." Tsubaki laughed.

"He'll make you eat his autograph." Ameno chuckled. "Shut up. I'll try my best. Your god wants to please his girl !" Blackstar smirked,sitting beside Akeno. "Ooooookay,love birds. Back to Akeno !" Soul grinned. "Kiss the girl you like." He added.

Patti giggled,watching Akeno get all nervous. Ameno grinned. "That's why don't be too confident." He teased. "Shut the hell up !" Akeno yelled. Everyone laughed. Everyone waited for him to do his thing,even Chiisana was staring at him,waiting. The boys are getting impatient (Well… Except Kid cause he's stuck in the house,fixing everything xD). Blackstar stood up then went behind Akeno,who was in front of Chiisana.

"Kiss the girl,idiot !" He chuckled,kicking his back. "Blackstar !" Everyone yelled. "W-wait,wh—"

...

...

...

...

...

...

~*~*~*

Trolol,Cliffhanger ! :P

~SymmetryPrincess_88