Chapter 6: Hey... It's you !

Chiisana's POV

I blinked,looking up at the guy with a wierd cloak and a skull mask. "Hello,I'm Lord Death. And I'm the one who manages this school !" He cheerfully said. I just nodded,smiling.

"So,what type are you ?" He asked. "I'm Chiisana Lockheart and I'm a Meister. This is Akeno and Ameno Watanabe,my weapons." I introduced ourselves,bowing a bit.

"Good morning." Akeno smiled. "Hey." Ameno plainly said. Akeno sighed. "Sorry about him." He bowed.

"No,it's fine. Anyways,since you already have weapons,you don't need to find any partner. So… Can you show me your weapons' weapon forms ?" He spoke. I nodded then looked at the twins. They both turned into their scythe forms,landing on my hands.

"Oohh… Twin scythes,huh ? First time I saw that kind of weapon…" He said in an amazed tone. I smiled,looking up. "Thank you."

"Uhm… Excuse me,Father. Who is that ?" Someone with a guy's voice asked. Lord Death giggled,clasping his hands together.

"Oh,wonderful~! Chiisana-chan,meet my son,Death the Kid." He pointed somewhere behind me. I turned around,seeing the guy with those assymmetrical stripes on his hair.

He looked shocked as he looked back. "Hey…" He mumbled.

"It's you !" We both said in unison. "Hohoho~ You two know each other ?" Lord Death asked.

"Father,she's the girl I was talking about ! The one with the dual scythes ?" He smiled. I laughed,looking back at him.

"Well,coincidence that I found that castle so symmetrical,I guess."

He looked shocked at what I said. I blinked,looking at him.

"What ?" I asked. "You… You're perfectly symmetrical !" His eyes brightened,scanning me from my feet to my face.

I blinked,looking at him. So… He likes symmetry too ?!

"Oh my,it seems like we'll be having a guy Chii now…" Ameno sighed,looking off. "Shush,Ameno ! It's Lord Death's son !" Akeno slightly elbowed him.

"You also have twin partners ?" He asked. "Well… Yeah." I laughed. "Cool. Oh hey,I'm Death the Kid. But you can call me Kid for short." He smiled,holding his hand out.

I shook his hand,smiling. "Chiisana Lockheart."

"Anyways,why are you here Kid ?" Lord Death asked. "I was just about to ask you if you found traces,but it seems like she enrolled herself so… Hehe." Kid laughed.

"Oh,well,you still have classes. You two better go." Lord Death smiled. "Where's her classroom ?" Kid asked.

"Dr. Stein's class. Now go." Lord Death laughed. Kid just nodded,starting to walk. "Follow me." I looked at Akeno,then shrugged. We still followed though.

We went into a classroom. I think the teacher's still not around so the class is noisy and stuff. Kid dragged me to a group,while the Watanabe twins followed.

"Hey guys !" Kid smiled.

"Hey Kid." A girl with green eyes and pigtailed hair said. "Oooh,Kid,bringing some new chik around ?" Some guy laughed,going beside the pigtailed girl. My eyes twitched,looking at the face of the guy with the white hair. The one who said the sentence.

"Soul,you idiot !" The green eyed girl yelled. "What ? I'm just telling the truth." The guy grinned,laughing.

The pigtailed girl's eyes twitched,grabbing a book from who knows where. "Maka……" She mumbled,glaring at Soul. "Oh no,holy cr—"

"CHOP !" I laughed when the girl slammed the book's spine on the guy's head,causing him to fall to the ground,unconscious.

The girl grumbled,smiling shyly. "Sorry about that jerk. I'm Maka by the way." She smiled,holding her hand out with a smile like nothing happened.

"Uhm… Chiisana…" I smiled back,shaking her hand.

"And that idiot's Soul." She added,pointing at the guy who was now sitting up after regaining consciousness.

"I'm not an idiot !" He yelled,rubbing his head. "Well… I think you are. Slightly. But that guy on the teacher's table is worse." Ameno pointed at the teacher's table. Soul's eyes twitched,but he ignored anyway.

Kid,me,Akeno,Maka and Soul turned to the table,seeing a blue haired guy bragging about stuff. The awesome thing is,his hair looked like a star.

"YAHOOOOOOOO ! BEHOLD YOUR GOD,BLACKSTAR !" He yelled with a loud chuckle. Ugh… I think his ego is WAAAAAAAY too big. And for the first time,I think I'll agree with Ameno. He looked like such an idiot.

"Blackstar,get down here ! Dr. Stein might see you up there…" A girl with black,ponytailed hair sweatdropped. Maka sighed,holding her book again.

"Stop it,Tsubaki ! I know you also love seeing me here ! You're lucky to be my weapon,right ?!" He laughed. Maka popped an annoyed vein in her head,making an annoyed face.

The blue haired guy continued laughing. "Uhm… I think something bad's gonna—" Akeno's mumble was interrupted with Kid's yell.

"Quiet down,you assymmetrical dork !" He yelled,throwing a book at his face.